BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - October 2023

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

Well done Gary, will you go for most winners again next month as opposed to the outright win 🙂

It’s very very difficult to win the monthly competition I think from now on I’m more interested in just profit from my selections , chasing the win of the monthly prize sometimes has you digging really deep and therefore not necessarily backing the horses I have selected from now on I will have backed every selection to try and protect my end of year figures which to me are more important  to me than the monthly prize itself. Hope your well and best of luck always

12 hours ago, Gary66 said:

It’s very very difficult to win the monthly competition I think from now on I’m more interested in just profit from my selections , chasing the win of the monthly prize sometimes has you digging really deep and therefore not necessarily backing the horses I have selected from now on I will have backed every selection to try and protect my end of year figures which to me are more important  to me than the monthly prize itself. Hope your well and best of luck always

I agree, I went for bigger priced winners to try and win the monthly comp but it's not much fun having loses after loser. So in the last couple of months I've gone for mid range prices (although I'm still having loser after loser!).

20 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

I agree, I went for bigger priced winners to try and win the monthly comp but it's not much fun having loses after loser. So in the last couple of months I've gone for mid range prices (although I'm still having loser after loser!).

Biggest problem for me is i can have 4 winners from 8 races and still not pick the right one for the nap, Plenty of placed horses but you can't win the naps comp with each way. The same as you can't win the most winners comp with just win bets. Its all a good bit of fun though. 😁

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic