** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

LMS Consolation Comp 3 - Week 8 (Deadline Sat 3pm)

Penultimate week. Week 8.

If there is a big number going into Week 9, I will ask everybody left what they'd like to do. I would personally say the best thing to do with just Week 9 left, is to all pick their team as normal and also give a minute the last goal is scored in the final week. Then whoever is left, that would be the tie-breaker. But we can decide after this game-week. Just keep it in mind. Good luck.

image.png

image.png

58 minutes ago, Fader said:

also give a minute the last goal is scored in the final week.

I’m pretty sure that’s all but certain to be the 90th minute across 10 games! I appreciate it was just an initial idea but you need something with a wider range of possible guesses. As someone with no “skin in the game” I’d suggest total number of goals in the games or even the number of home team goals multiplied by the number of away team goals.

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I’m pretty sure that’s all but certain to be the 90th minute across 10 games! I appreciate it was just an initial idea but you need something with a wider range of possible guesses. As someone with no “skin in the game” I’d suggest total number of goals in the games or even the number of home team goals multiplied by the number of away team goals.

yep! agree on the 90th minute comment and the high amount of games. Also, total goals could be good as you do tend to get some crazy results on the final day. Cheers

• Fader unpinned this topic