** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UFC 286 Usman VS Edwards

Lerone Murphy to win @ odds around -190

This opened @-165 or so. Lerone is an amazing fighter in the prime of his career now. This event taking place in London, and I really see no way that he loses the bout.. I am predicting he wins by finish. I have looked at his opponent a little bit, and he does not seem dangerous.. I would imagine first round surprise knockout here. 

@Fader I know you are a good analyst, and long time punter. I'd love to see you get involved with MMA betting, and particularly UFC. There is money to be made on this, and the sport is only growing with popularity. I am fairly new to MMA, and I've only been seriously handicapping it for about 12 years or so compared to other sports I've followed much longer. There is alot of good spots, very entertaining, and you don't have to sit around all day waiting on a bet to cash like you might in football or "USA baseball" for example(which I think is one of the most tedious sports to bet on in repetitive durations).  

I am also very happy to help you with any fighters you are considering, or any other general tips. I hope to see this section of punters lounge flourish one day. 

You can stream any event here totanon (psp-tv.com). Press the home button on the top left of the web page, and there will be a drop down tab you can choose what you want to watch.. You can also stream it on other sites. I've never had a problem with the one above. You can create a free login name, or watch it as a guest.. I typically stay logged in on the website.