** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Danny, First...well done ! Second...thats a system I'm interested in myself lately. But...my fear :wall....is the 0-0 !!! So...as I stated in another thread ("Betting In-Play")...why dont you chose In-Play matches and if its still 0-0 around the 80 minute , Back the 0-0 or maybe back an Under ...so you dont lose all and maybe even securing a profit. i'm new at this...maybe I'm talking rubbish.... Best and GL :cheers

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Well funnily enough my fear is 0-0 too :loon I'll be honest, I don't agree with covering after 80 mins. For a start that means you are accepting a loss. Have a look through this thread, see how many goals were scored after 80 mins. I'd have been gutted if I'd laid off!! You can't win all the time, 0-0's do occur and most of the time when you least expect it. However, if you look at sets of results and try to figure out patterns, I believe it is possible to win IN THE LONG RUN by laying 0-0 without covering. Accept it when a result is 0-0, the trick is to make sure you are hitting less 0-0's than average (around 1 in 10 or 11) After xmas I'll be trying to accumulate 0-0 lays in small batches of 7 or 8 and then starting again rather than trying to hit 30-40 in a row. I will calculate how this system has faired up till now at level stakes at some point, unless someone else wants to... Spread? Good luck in your quest for laying 0-0. Start with small stakes and it won't hurt so much when you hit one. DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Danny, if I have time over Xmas, I'll do a level stake calculation for your 0-0 system, and also review my records of televised matches, as far as, 0-0 results sequences and their frequency is concerned. On the face of it, the 0-0 result average appears to be lower than expected, so shows good profit potential. I have details of all goal times etc., of over 300 matches, and, using the average expected back and lay prices for a match in its 80th minute, should be able to calculate the viability of trading out at this stage of the match, or if goalless, letting the bet run. Your 'small batches' strategy sounds mighty sensible to me, damage limitation, etc. I'll also try and take a look into a suitable staking plan to capitalise on 'long' winning runs and infrequent losing matches. It is possible, in certain match conditions, and with suitable market fluidity, to trade in and out, building up a profit, in running throughout the game. Whilst the sell market for spread betting recently has been less profitable due to a higher than average goals scored tally, the beauty of the 0-0 lay system is that you win if 1 or more goals are scored, the actual total, be it high or low, is irrelevant, as is the winner and loser of the match. Will get back soon.....:ok

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system *** NEW STAKING PLAN *** Bet 1 - Brentford v Swansea (Kick-Off 13:00) 0-0 Layed @ 13.50 Liability 25 points Bet 2 to follow before 15:00 if successfull. DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system lol ,Arsenal haven't scored a goal for 3 games.... no way was was I gonna risk this! Bet 2 Walsall v Tranmere (kick off 3pm) 0-0 layed @14.00 Liabilty 27points - ish.. (2pts won from bet 1 + 25pts stake) I'll work it out properly later...

• 1 month later...

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Ok - it all went quiet there for a few weeks. :unsure Where was I then? Ok - two failed attempts costing me £100 in total. The third attempt got me to £119 from £50 (+£69), at which stage I hit another loser but it only cost me £25 as I cut down my stake. So, I'd lost £100, won £69 and lost £25. Total amount won is therefore -£56. Not the end of the world, and the £56 can be won back :ok It all starts again today folks...:tongue2

Attempt number FOUR

Bet 1 Mallaga v Mallorca (kick off 6pm) 0-0 Layed @ 11.5 Liabilty £50.00 :hope

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Hi, Danny, wish I'd seen this post sooner.....I discovered just before the kick off, according to the Sky commentator, that Accrington have not failed to score at home this season...... a fact that would have been good to know before posting my opinion that this looked like an 'unders' match.... :\ It's currently 2-0 at the start of the second half.....

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system I was hoping tonight's match between Swansea and Huddersfield would be a qualifier but it isn't, owing to Huddersfield keeping THREE consecutive clean sheets. It's a "stay-away" game I'm afraid! Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system £4.71 from the last bet (FT 1-3) New bank £64.16 Look no further than Luton v Leicester today 0-0 layed @ 12.5 Kick off 3pm. Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system FT 1-2 (1st goal after 16mins) Profit £5.30 New bank £69.46 (run stops if bank reaches £106.00) Time to see if there are any for today...

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Bet 6 Fulham v Chelsea 1 goal or more @ 1.07 (this game is not an official system bet but only fails in one minor area so I'm taking a risk today) Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system FT Fulham 1 Chelsea 0 - strange result but I'll settle for it :rollin Made £5.25 (only 1% commission in this market) New bank £80.99 Runs stops if I reach £106.00