** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Bet 1 was landed late on in the first half (currently 3-1) Bet 2 will be ... Portsmouth v Chelsea (it's not quite a 100% qualifier - will I regret this in 2 hours time? ....) 0-0 Layed @ 13.5 :hope DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Thanks David, barely had time to get the bet on today...wish it was more like that to be honest! Today's profit after commision +£5.27 New bank = £63.51 Target bank = £150.00

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Tempting, but no qualifier, falls short on a couple of factors. The Roma game was the closest to a qualifier but Fiorentina's defence is to good. DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Real Sociedad 2 - Real Madrid 2 :eyes Would've been a nail-biter then! haha! and for the record... Roma 1 - Fiorentina 1:eyes Missed out last night didn't I?! Ok, well tonight's only game (is it on TV again?!) is Cardiff v Ipswich and my system rules say, yes Danny, have a bet...so here goes... Bet 4 Cardiff v Ipswich Layed 0-0 @ 11.00 :loon DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system

Real Sociedad 2 - Real Madrid 2 :eyes Would've been a nail-biter then! haha! and for the record... Roma 1 - Fiorentina 1:eyes Missed out last night didn't I?! Ok, well tonight's only game (is it on TV again?!) is Cardiff v Ipswich and my system rules say, yes Danny, have a bet...so here goes... Bet 4 Cardiff v Ipswich Layed 0-0 @ 11.00 :loon DC
You watch, nailed on 0-0!:spank Hope not for your sake and Cardiffs:hope

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system The stats. are in your favour, for what it's worth, Danny...average goals scored at Cardiff, 2.9 goals, above league average, Ipswich concede 2.5 goals ave., away, last televised 0-0 match only 4 games ago... :ok :hope Not looking good for the old Spreadman's sell system......:unsure

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Possibly one of the worst penalties I've EVER seen from Michael Ricketts. No wonder McClaren got rid :lol Anyway, he made up for it and bundled one in on the half hour ;) FT 2-1 Today's profit after commision +£6.03 New bank = £69.54 Target bank = £150.00

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system I had five games shortlisted for today... can you spot the odd one out at half-time? :sad Spurs v Sunderland Hull v Cardiff Stoke v QPR Watford v Brighton Rotherham v Swindon

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Phew. 2-0 now mate... might have got lucky with the sending off - who cares?! Today's profit after commision £6.61 New bank = £76.15 Target bank = £150.00 5 down, 10 to go....

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Danny Just read this thread from the start. Really interesting - never read a system before where I actually "understood" what the submitter was doing. May i ask why you dont bank the profits from each win and just keep betting the original £50? Is it that the bet rolls up quicker and you hit your target faster? Conversely by banking the profits each time at least you have some gains?

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Cheers HH Yes my original aim was to turn £50 into £500, typically in about 30 "hits". Now, my aim is slightly different. The first think I'm trying to do is win back the money I've lost (£100). Once I have my target bank (£150) I'm going to start again with a certain amount (proably £25) and aim to double up, then bank. This should take 8-9 bets. IF this fails I'll attempt again but start with £50, and finally I'll allow myself a 3rd chance and start with £100, each time looking to make £25 a time with a run of 8-9 bets. I've done enough research to prove to myself that a run of 8-9 successful bets using the same selection criteria will be good enough more often than not. After last night's successful bet the new bank stands at £82.44 I think 8 more hits will do it. :hope

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system haha cheers Cains my man! I was starting to worry!! ps it was Blackpool v Tranmere, not Tranmere v Blackpool, so officially the wrong selection! Hopefully I'll be forgiven??? :loon