Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

Hi folks, this is a system which involves identifying football games that produce at least one goal during the match. (sounds easy doesn't it, I promise you it's not!!!) I basically select games that my own system rules tell me to and roll the starting stake over. There are three markets that can be used if available on Betfair. These are correct score, next goal and total goals. Depending on which is the lowest lay price I lay 0-0, lay next goal or back total goals +1. I will not lay higher than 14.5 or back lower than 1.08. A run of 8 or 9 successful bets will double the starting stake. Last season using the same system rules I managed a run of 42 matches but I banked along the way. I am looking to turn a starting bank of £50 into £500 with 30 winning bets in a row. I will be focusing on matches taking place in England, Germany, Spain and Holland.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system Yes I've contributed to some of those threads mate and thought I'd bring the topic to the sensible and less angry heads on here :D The beauty of having a clear & concise set of rules for the qualifiers make it very easy to operate. Games you think will finish with at least one goal can easily go wrong, and games that you think have more chance of ending 0-0 can often finish high scoring. The rules I use (and have deliberatly chosen to avoid posting), mean that the emotion is taken out if you hit a 0-0 - you can simply blame the system and not your personal judgement. My testing of the system rules leaves me confident I can get a run of 30 games AT SOME POINT DURING THE SEASON!!

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system Two goals in game 1 (£4.13) profit and four goals in game 2 (£5.42) so the new bank stands at £59.55 after commission. There may not be a qualifier for a few days now, the premiership game tomorrow is NOT a qualifier. Catch you later Danny :D

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system Ok maybe I should explain mate. The 0-0 system requires both teams to have played a certain number of games, either home or away, IN THE SAME LEAGUE. Palace have only played two away games at this level and is therefore immediately ruled out. The +2.5 system has alternative guidelines.

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system A big thankyou to ex-boro forward Michael Ricketts!!! :clap Cardiff 1 Leciester 0 (8mins) I made £5.14 (!) taking the bank up to £64.69 :D Haven't looked at tomorrows games yet. Bye for now.

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system Bet 4 was a success! A 1-1 scoreline and no pressure as the first goal went in nice and early :D £5.59 made from the bet taking the bank up to £70.28 DC

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system

Man City 0-1 Bolton
o.gif_40815224_sibierski203.jpg
Manchester City were denied by the woodwork five times as a lethargic Bolton grabbed an undeserved win thanks to Gary Speed's late penalty. How lucky am I?!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin Made £8.21 Bank stands at £84.30

Re: Danny Cash One Goal Will Do system 8. Nurnberg v Schalke ko 7pm Posted odds up of 14.00 against 0-0, not yet matched... Hopefully will be accepted by the time I get home from work... Cheers Danny