Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Bradford 2 Huddersfield 1 £6.76 profit tonight after a 20th minute goal. Nice and straightforward tonight. Well done WFTE for joining in tonight :clap Total bank now stands at £77.90 :)

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system

15 matches and still no 0-0's.............
Correct me if Im wrong but theres been 1 0-0, hence the restart. Danny, a thought Ive has myself when doing this sometimes. Have you ever considered/been tempted to wait 10-15 mins into the game to see if you can get a better price? I know you run the risk of a goal being scored and missing the bet but you seem to get frequent qualifiers so its not like a missed bet leaves you waiting weeks for another.

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Spreadman, any excuse to advertise your own thread !!? Haha, don't blame you :tongue2 WFTE, yes - if you look back through this thread you'll see I attemted this on a couple of occasions, some I hit some I missed. Good point mate. I don't go for cup games/internationals so there won't be a qualifier until the weekend people. All the best Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Yes well spotted WFTE. I guess if my maximum lay is 14.5, I need to be searching for total goals 1.08 or higher. I'll certainly consider this market in future if it's only 1% commission. Has anyone else done anything like this with the nags? I was thinking of starting a similar thread with horses. i.e laying 1 - 2 donkeys a day at maximum odds of 20-1. I'd need around 47/48 succesful lays to go from £50 to £500. This could be achieved over a month.....? And if had one attempt a month, I need to succed one month from ten to make a profit. I think it might be possible although it's early days. (I started testing on paper a few days ago using top-speed & RP ratings and horses running from poor draws etc and so far I'm up to 12 succesful losers) Has anyone considered this before? I may start a paper-trail soon.... DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system I was doing something similiar myself. First time reached 10 or so losers before laying a winner. I was restricting myself to horses priced @8/1 or so though if I remember correctly. Certainly seems reasonable to me. Ive just gone and rechecked that thread. One run of 10 and one of 16. Saying this though, the biggest price I laid was 8.6 and the average price was well below 5/1(probably around 4.0) so I think its certainly possible usijng bigger prices.

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system back to the footy then.... If I can hit a goal within 30 mins in Germany, I'll be ok for a 3pm kick off in England.... come on! 6. Kaiserslautern v Dortmund Lay 0-0 @ 14.5 (unmatched)

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system No. Good luck. Boro have only scored twice at home this season. Unfortunately as a Boro fan I think we're gonna struggle to score today aswell.... HT 0-0

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system £6.60 from game 8 (1-0) took bank to £96.87 £6.46 from game 9 (0-1) takes bank to £103.33 So................................ Profit from attempt 2 stands at £53.33 Total profit since thread began: £3.33 Bets 20 Wins 19 SR 95.0% Level stakes(10pts per bet) +4.74pts Yield 2.37%

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system FT 1-3 :clap Won £7.65 Bank now £110.98 Profit from attempt 2 stands at £60.98 Total profit since thread began: £10.98 Bets 21 Wins 20 SR 95.24% Level stakes(10pts per bet) +5.39pts Yield 2.57%

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system 3 qualifiers to choose from tonight!? :eyes Plumped for... 11. Sheffield Weds v Watford (k.o. 7:45pm) Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 For anyone interested, the other games were Leeds v Southampton and Ipswich v Coventry :hope

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system FT 1-1 :) Thanks kevsul. As it happens, no need for any complex systems or statistical research tonight. You could've selected ANY game in that league and gone home happy ;) So tonight I won £9.17 taking the bank to £120.15 Profit from attempt 2 stands at £70.15 Total profit since thread began: £20.15 Bets 22 Wins 21 SR 95.45% Level stakes(10pts per bet) +6.15pts Yield 2.80%