** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Rotherham v Crewe was the one today but the price is shocking. Instead I'm confident of a goal in the QPR game 5. QPR v Leicester (3pm) £68.72 Total goals 1 or more @ 1.08

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Thanks Frisky, yes I went to the shop and came back to see it was 0-1 after 7 mins. Sometimes it helps not to focus too much on the game! Anyway, picked up £5.44 today after 1% comm and now the new bank stands at £74.16 I think the overall strike rate has improved. I'll go back through the results and check... Yes 54/57 last year and 13/13 so far this year = 67/70 in total....that's 95.7% strike rate. :)

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Some nice work here Danny Boy! :ok I have also thought of the possibility of starting a project like this my self just for the fun of it. However, not got around to it yet. I am currently thinking of a formula for picking games and a good banking strategy, because obviously you will pick a goalless draw sooner or later. Anyway on to my suggestion.. I see you have adopted a strategy of banking your profit after every £50 you make. What about instead always banking 50% of each profit. Let's say you start off at £50 and your first bet is a winner of £5, then you add £2.5 to the risk for the next bet and bank off £2.5. This system would ensure that your bankroll grows at the same time as you still manage to bank some profit. Anyway just a thought, good luck in the future! :hope Now I am off to follow the second half in this very crucial IFK Mariehamn - FF Jaro game, a game Jaro needs at least one point in to remain in the Finnish topflight. Ironically enough it is still 0-0 at half-time, hopefully it remains at that. :\

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Hi osfp, I hope you understand but I'm not willing to share the rules to the world. I've spent countless hours on this system backtracking and testing and I'd like to keep my hard work for my own benefit. Don't worry the selections will still appear here, just keep watching the thread for future qualifiers. Hope you understand Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Phew.....:ok Atl Madrid 0 Zaragoza 1 (87) +£7.07 tonight New bank = £86.37 ps Thanks for the comments Jaro, I shall take them on board. Good luck. Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Hi again Danny :) the only reason i asked for details of how you make your selections is that in the forum rules it says: "You must give a description of the bet selection process as well as the staking plan used sufficient for anyone else to get a clear idea of what's involved." so i thought that all the systems that are posted on this forum meet these conditions. :\ Not wanting to read all the pages of this thread and thinking that you had already somewhere described how you make your selections, i thought to ask you to explain. If i had also worked very hard for something that i felt worked pretty good then i would also not share it with everyone i guess. So no offence taken, i understand you fully. Good luck! :ok

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Sheffield Weds 2 Leicester 1 :ok £7.46 profit after commission New bank = £93.83 There are a choice of games today that kick off at 3pm. I'll leave my decision until the markets form properlly and select the best value bet. Whichever one it is should take me to the the £100 marker if successful...

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) One goal will do, well done WFTE as I noticed you were on today as well!;) +9.29 after commission takes the bank to £103.12 £53.12 BANKED! Total banked £151.85 100% so far this season....long may it continue!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) Sorry I was away last weekend 1-2 FT new bank £54.95 Today's best bet 2. Derby v Leicester (3pm) Total goals +1 @ 1.08 £54.95 staked

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (95.7% sr) After Bet 2, £4.35 profit, new bank stands at £59.30 As soon as Hibs v Celtic goes to 1.08 in running I'm on. It's the only qualifier today. The game kicked off at 2pm