** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Sorry forgot to update bank details etc... Bank was £82.44 Profit from yesterday, £5.80 New bank £88.24 Today, both games in Germany qualify, it's not hard to see why. However the odds are ridiculous, 21 and 30 to lay 0-0. I may look at in-running today. Both games kick off at 4.30pm I'll keep the forum updated. DC

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system I tried to post up yesterdays bets but there were problems with the site. As it was, my bet of 14.5 wasn't matched in-running so the bank remains the same. Tonight I'm on Frieburg v Aachen in the German division II game kicking off at 7:15pm 1 goal or more @ 1.07

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system On any normal day Brentford v Oldham would easily qualify. The only problem here is it's an FA cup game..... I really don't know what to do.... I want to lay 0-0 @ 11.5 ..... hmmmm....

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Updates... £88.24 @ 1.07 (Frieburg v Aachen) = £6.11 after 1% commission New bank = £94.35 Brentford v Oldham 0-0 layed @ 12.00 = £8.15 profit New bank = £102.50 Target bank = £150.00

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Friday: Scunthorpe v Nottingham Forest is a qualifier but the price is too big at this stage.... currently 18.00 Don't think I'll be playing at these odds.

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system :clap :notworthy Two goals in 14 minutes, you are truly a star, Danny boy... I am on a correct score spread bet, laying 0-0, and the 25 points profit are in the bag......was going to buy Total goals at 2.4, but took the 0-0 lay, in case only 1 goal scored.....watch the goals roll in, now!!! :loon

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system No that was one of the many if's but's and maybe's Spread. Another maybe tonight QPR v COVENTRY. The rules say it's a qualifier but only just, however I've read the team news and it appears QPR have 3 strikers out, so I'm avoiding this match. NO LAY! That's not to say I'll be backing 0-0 either. (I may start a reverse system on the new year to run alongside this one BACKING 0-0 qualifiers using the same rules to highlight strong 0-0 cases. I'm sure it'll pay over a long period of time.) Danny

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Hi, Danny, interestingly, as you have just mentioned a 'back the 0-0 result' system possibility, I have recently 'dabbled' on Betfair by trading in running, starting with backing the 0-0 result, pre-match, and as the match progresses, laying the 0-0 result before any goals are scored. Common sense would suggest that the win odds for backing 0-0 would increase, and hence the lay odds become higher, as the game moves along, as it appears a goal is less likely to be scored in the time left, but this certainly doesn't always happen. A few shots on goal and the price tumbles. Don't forget, you are dealing with' emotional' punters, and not the hardened traders or bookies, punters panicking to lay and offering distorted prices. I did this successfully yesterday in the Arsenal v Chelsea match, backing 0-0 at 8.6, pre-match, and laying at around the 15th minute at 7.4, and with every result 'greened up', was guaranteed a small profit either way, whether a goal was scored in the match, or it remained goalless. You have to juggle your stake to get green up on all outcomes, but it's worth doing as your money is safe, and profit in the bag, so early in the game. Obviously you need to choose your match carefully...an early goal loses you your stake money, but by selecting a fairly evenly matched fixture, with plenty of action, and the threat of a goal imminently, but with no high goal scoring average teams, the odds are on your side. The average first match goal in the Premier is scored around the 37th minute, so plenty of time for the lay price to come down. In a match where you expect an early goal, your lay 0-0 system is fine, but with a goalless game at half time, you may have to wait out a full 45 minutes in the second half for a late injury time goal to save your stake. Another 'system' worth considering, in a game that is goalless or 'all square' after 60-70 minutes, is to back the draw, and as the time ticks down, and lay punters fear a draw result, lay the draw at lower odds just before the 80th minute. More goals are scored in the last 10-15 minutes in a match than at any other 15 minute period, so it's best to cut and run. You should be able to 'green up' around the 80th minute. GL., Danny.... :ok

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Interesting stuff Spread, interesting stuff. Tonight's game would've been interesting too, so glad I wasn't on.... it took an 87th minute penalty to break the deadlock! DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Hi, DC, just spent 20 minutes typing out a reply, only to post it and get an 'invalid thread' message, and it has now disappeared up the anal cavity of the internet ether.... I am not fc*king amused.....as you know, it takes a lot to make me type out expletive deleted swear words.... This continual logging on and stupid irrelevant messages is really psi*sing me off.....:spank :spank :spank I'll try to post later...after 6pm... GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Well, that certainly posted.....so why the fcuck didn't the previous post that I have just, yet again typed out over a f*ck****** 20 minute period, disappear, and an' invalid thread' message come up, YET AGAIN???? Moderators.............help me!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system I'm certainly not going to waste another 20 minutes out of my limited remaining life span to type out, yet again, a reply and an informative piece at that, just to see it disappear up the anus of the inter-fcucking super bl**dy highfeckingway.... Apologies for the language. Not. :@ :@ :@ :@ Still angry. Had you guessed?

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system HAHA! I believe it to be the most constructive and informative text on this thread yet!!! Good luck with your postings, if it's any help I deleted all cookies and reloaded punterslounge, never had to log in again after the first time. Cheers DC ps no bets tonight

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' system Profit from Tranmere v Brentford (102.5 stake) = 7.49 Profit from Sociedad v Cadiz (109.99 stake) = 9.02 Bank now stands at 119.01 after 11 winning bets. I may take a breather after xmas and accept that although I'm still down on the thread overall to just over 30pts, at least I have a respectable bank sat in my account now of 119pts. It would be a shame to blow this lot and find myself 150pts down overall. Happy xmas to you guys - see you all soon! DC