** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2023 Anytime Goalscorer System

4 from 11 since the last update (Diaz, Batshuayi, Hofmann and Wilson) for a small loss.

80 winners from 215 bets so far for a profit of 383.39 points with an ROI of 17.1%.

18.6 points lost on 7 bets posted in error.

Current "target" ROI based on overall sample is 14.6% (now based on 610 bets from 3427 selections).

The new B system is off to a flyer (basically aligning the 2 systems by applying exactly the same criteria to the shorter price range). 22 bets so far and ROI of 45.05%. The ROI for the whole data sample is 11.88% from 271 bets and for this year it's 24.43% from 181 bets. It seems more volatile than the A system (no doubt due to fewer bets and bigger odds) so we'll see how it goes.

I'm effectively only operating one system now but I'll carry on tracking them separately for the time being.

On 10/1/2023 at 12:18 PM, chishiruku said:

You are on fire!💪

I'll take the freakishly good runs when they come along to offset those "can't buy a winner" spells!

7 from 11 since the last update (Lookman, Alvarez, Nzola and Larsen being the 4 losers).

87 winners from 226 bets so far for a profit of 512.29 points with an ROI of 21.58%.

18.6 points lost on 7 bets posted in error.

Current "target" ROI based on overall sample is 16% (now based on 621 bets from 3478 selections).

1 minute ago, harry_rag said:

I'll take the freakishly good runs when they come along to offset those "can't buy a winner" spells!

Yeah, we've all been there, haven't we? 😂 Thanks for sharing. I'd never have come up with this approach in a million years. What has been your longest losing sequence with this system?

6 minutes ago, chishiruku said:

Oof! It must take some mental fortitude to ride those out. 👏

I guess I've not really noticed them among my various other types of bets and they may have been split across weeks where one week started well then finished badly and vice versa. Once you embark on a system you've just got to trust that the numbers will come good in the long run. Let's see how October goes.