Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

spreadman

UPDATE : THIS IS THE THREAD THAT IS CURRENTLY +£700 IN PROFIT, AFTER ONLY 7 WEEKS....so, click on this thread to see how you can make this kind of money....... (Last updated on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5th., original post was started on 10th September.) This is the original first post below : I'll be trading in this match myself, but it is still in the 'paper test' stage. Norwich v Plymouth, Sky, 12.45 p.m. Bet/Trade : Sell total goals at 2.4, sell total shirt numbers at 32. £5 per goal, £1 per shirt point. The best result is a low scoring match, 0-0 wins +24 points for the total goals trade, +32 for the shirts trade. :hope Results, P/L etc. posted here later. Next match to be traded on is Middlesbro v Arsenal, Sky PPV, 5.15p.m. Off to watch the match..... .....Watch the goals roll in.....:\ .........

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Half time, Norwich v Plymouth, 2-0. :\ Guess it was inevitable that Norwich would choose to start their turn round today :eek I can close my trades for a loss, in case there are further goals, or let it run.... at the moment, closing the trade would mean a 0.9 goal loss, or .9 x £5, (-£4.50), and a shirts loss of -6 points, (-£6). However, as this is a system, based on 90 mins. trades, I will let things run.....:hope Incidentally, a bookings buy at 39 looks promising........

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips No second half goals in the Norwich v Plymouth game means that the first Double Sell System match trade shows a small profit. :D Here are the current standings: System match No. 1, Norwich v Plymouth, 10th September. Result, 2-0. Please refer to the previous post for staking details and spreads in this match. Total goals: make up= 2, total goals sold at 2.4 for £5 per goal, (0.1 is 1 point, 1 goal = 10 points), so 0.4x £5 = +£2. Shirt numbers: make up= 23,(16 +7), shirts sold at 32 for £1 per point, so profit is 32-23= +9 points, at £1 per point = +£9. Total profit for match 1 = £11. This gives us: START BANK = 1000 POINTS CURRENT POINTS BANK AFTER MATCH 1 = 1013 POINTS CURRENT CASH BANK AFTER 1 MATCH = £1011 NO. OF BETS/WINS/LOSSES: 1/1/0 YIELD AS % OF STARTING BANK: +1.1% POINTS P/L = +13 £ P/L = +£11 * IN SPREAD BETTING IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CALCULATE ACCURATELY THE AVERAGE STAKED AND AVERAGE WIN/LOSE ODDS. :eek System bet no.2 is the Middlesbro v Arsenal match on Sky ppv, today at 5p.m. BET DETAILS IN NEXT POST IN THIS THREAD......

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips The Spreadman's Double Sell System Match 2, Middlesbro' v Arsenal, Sky PPV, 5.00pm, 10th September. As usual, sell trades in total goals and shirt numbers, (see my 'Spreadman's Double Sell System' thread in this systems and strategy forum for a full explanation of the system). Here are the trades: Sell total goals at 2.4 for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 35 for £1 per point. (Sporting Index) With Mr. Henry absent and a low scoring away record for last season, Arsenal should score no more than 2 goals, enough to secure a profit. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Sunday, 11th September. System Match No. 3, Sky Sports 1, 1.30 p.m. Crewe v Derby. This match will be used for system 'A' only, full details of how system 'B' selections are made will be posted on the Double sell system (at last) thread. I expect a few goals in this match, but as the strategy for system 'A' is to trade every televised game, here we go: Sell total goals at 2.5 for £10 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 36 for £2 per point. (Sporting Index). The unit stakes have increased by one point, in keeping with the stipulations of a 1 point increase after a losing trade, which was the Middlesbro v Arsenal match, yesterday. Full details of this and the staking plan appear in the 'double sell system', (at last) thread. The result of yesterday's Middlesbro v Arsenal trade will appear on this thread The next match to be traded on is the Bolton v Blackburn match, today at 4p.m., on Sky Sports 1. Spreads will be posted on this thread, with amount staked per trade, once the result of the Crewe v Derby match is known. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips You were spot on about Arsenal not scoring more than 2 goals!!!! GET IN THERE UP THE BORO!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap Best of luck with this, it looks fascinating, although I'm not familiar with spread betting. Cheers Danny

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips :rollin Cheers, Danny. Profit from the trade in that match depended on 2 or less goals being scored, (much like an 'unders' fixed odds bet), so because there were a total of 3 goals scored, the trade made a small loss. The same strategy applies to this afternoon's Sky matches....I can see 3+ goals in the Crewe v Derby match, but hopefully less than 3 in the Bolton v Blackburn match. As the strategy of my Double Sell system is to 'sell' total goals and shirts in all matches, I just have to 'ride' the inevitable losses, use a staking plan and hope for a few low score games. But there again, having said that, football's a funny old game..... :\

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips The Spreadman's Double Sell system, Match No. 4, Sunday 11th September. Bolton v Blackburn, Sky Sports 1, 4p.m. This match is to be used for systems 'A' and 'B'. As the system showed a profit in the last match, the unit stake returns to the minimum of £5 per goal and £1 per shirt point. The trades are: Sell total goals at 2.3 for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 29 for £1 per point. (Sporting Index). The stats. indicate 2 or less goals, high bookings and average total corners. The goal average in yesterday's 8 Premier matches was 1.75 goals per match, 2.1 goals per match in all matches so far this season. Results of all trades so far will be posted in this thread, later. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Time to update the record for the weekend's trades, four in total, on Saturday and Sunday, 10th and 11th of September. The results breakdown, bank etc., for the system match 1 are listed in the third post in this thread. Match 1:Norwich v Plymouth, profit, +£11. Match 2:Middlesbro' v Arsenal, 2-1, Total goals MU,(Make Up),= 3, loss= -£3. Total shirt numbers MU= 46, loss= -£11. Match P/L= -£14. Match 3:Crewe v Derby, 1-1, Total goals MU= 2, profit= +£5, (.5 goal x £10 per goal). Total shirts MU= 25, profit= +£22, (11 points x £2 unit stake). Match P/L= + £27. Match 4:Bolton v Blackburn, 0-0, Total goals MU= 0, profit= =+£23, Total shirts MU= 0, profit= +£29. Match P/L= +£52. The revised stats., after 4 matches, are: START BANK=+1000 POINTS PREVIOUS BANK=+1013 POINTS CURRENT POINTS BANK, AFTER 4 MATCHES=+1025 POINTS PREVIOUS CASH BANK=+£1011 CURRENT CASH BANK AFTER 4 MATCHES=+£1076. NO. OF BETS/WINS/LOSSES= 4/3/1 YIELD AS % OF STARTING BANK= 7.6% POINTS P/L= +64 £ P/L= +£76. So, that's £76 from the weekend's trades, next match is the West Ham v Aston Villa game, Sky Sports 1, K.O. 8p.m., trades posted on this thread after 6 p.m. :D .

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Double Sell System, Match No.5, West Ham v Aston Villa, 7.30,Sky Sports 1, Monday, 12th September. As usual, for System 'A', we make the following trades: Sell total goals at 2.4 for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers for £1 per point at 32. This match is to be used for system 'A' only. I feel that there will be a strong possibility of 3+ goals, but as the strategy for system 'A' is to trade on all matches, we could face a loss. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Just being realistic, Danny! There have been 20 televised matches since the system had more than two consecutive winning matches, the last 16 matches have been: L W L W L W L W W L W L W L W W. The trouble is, that one losing match of, say, 4-0, can wipe out the previous profit made from 3 winning matches of 2-0, 1-0, 2-0, especially if the goalscorer's shirt numbers are high. The staking plan that I use does compensate for this but if the system hits a long losing run of high scores, as with any betting system, it takes a while to regain the losses. Although I have declared this as a 'paper test' for the moment, I am trading my own hard earned, with the option to 'trade out' or 'close' the trade if things go a*se up. :\

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Results and stats. for Double Sell System Match No. 5, West Ham v Aston Villa. As predicted in my pre-match comments, more than 2 goals were scored, so a loss for this system 'A' match. Result = 4-0, total goals MU= 4, loss= -£8, (-1.6goals x £5 per goal), Total shirts numbers = 45, loss= -£10, (£1 x -10 points), Match loss= -£18, revised stats. after 5 matches: PREVIOUS CASH BANK= £1076. CURRENT CASH BANK= £1058. NO. OF BETS/WINS/LOSSES: 5/3/2. YIELD AS %= 5.8% POINTS P/L= +£58. Because the Match No. 5 bet lost, the unit stake per point will increase, as per the system strategy, to £10 per goal and £2 per shirt number point for the Match No.6 trade, which will be Preston v Stoke, Sky Sports TV, 7.45p.m., Sky Sports,Friday, September 16th. Spreads will be posted in this thread when available.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Spreadman, Whilst only paper trading, I did this for the Real Betis match....doohhh! I wasnt expecting this to be a high scoring game, attacking threats out for both teams, Liverpools lack of goals in the premiership... Two goals in the first half! Im still following this system with great interest, and any spread related systems on these forums. Keep up the good work!

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Just seen this thread Spreadman looks good, keep it up. I've always been abit concerned about big loses with spread betting, but if you keep your stakes small I see you can still make some nice little profits. How does the total shirts work? Is it adding up the shirt numbers of all the scorers? Finally could you give us a run down of the best spread betting sites in your opinion?

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Chala, Shirt Numbers is indeed, all of the scorers shirt numbers added up. The site I most use is Spreadfair mainly. Similar to Betfair but with spreadbetting instead of fixed odds. You seem to get the most competitive quotes but you have to take commission into consideration. Other good sites to use are Sporting Index, IG Sport and Cantors (not spreadfair). Ive never used Spreadex.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Sound advice from Mabell, though I don't personally use Spreadfair very often, it may be more competetive in running, than the spread offfered in running by the other spread companies, as spreadfair punters may tend to 'over react' to events on the pitch as they happen; the spread firm's market assessors use software programmes, experience and unemotional logic to calculate their spreads in running. I generally use Sporting Index and I.G., who acccept low unit stakes, particularly on their websites. Spreadex are fairly rigid with their minimum stake levels, and their spreads are less competetive because they are 'wider'. It's worth opening at least two spread accounts, if only for the free bets offers. You can lose big, but you always try and assess the max. loss before you make any trade.With total goals fixed odds bets you know before the match how much you can lose, (your stake), or win, (your stake, times the odds, plus your stake). With spread betting this is not the case. With total goals sell trades, you can work out your maximum win, but not your maximum losses, which depend on how many goals more than the spread figure are scored. E.G.: If I sell total goals at 2.4, the most I can win is 2.4 times my unit stake, say £5 per goal x 2.4 which is £12 won, if no goals are scored. The most I can lose depends on how many goals are scored, which no one knows, until the match is over. If 3 are scored, I lose 3 minus 2.4, times my unit stake, i.e.: 0.6 x £5, which is £3. But if 5 goals are scored, I lose 5 minus 2.4, which is 2.6 x £5, or £13, more than the most I can win. Seven goals and it's bye, bye big time if you are trading at £50 per goal....:\ With selling a trade, generally, you start 'in the black', moving towards 'the red', as unwanted events unfold, e.g. the scoring of a goal, and with a buy trade, you move from a negative situation to a positive one, as the actions you require happen.This is when you start shouting at the tv, cursing players for missing an open goal, or sighing with relief, if selling. Ah, the wonderful roller coaster world of spread betting....:\ If it's any consolation, Mabell, I had a minimum stakes fixed odds under 2.5 bet on the Liverpool match, which all the stats. indicated, but at least my losses were fixed. :eek The goal averages for the group stage matches last year ranged between 1.75, (Liverpool's group), and 3.5 goals, (Man. Utd.'s group), giving an overall goal average for the group of 2.72, so no profit backing all matches with under 2.5 goals fixed odds bets. I have no goal trades tonight, but the stats. indicate less than 2.5 goals in the Man. Utd. match, and over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal match. But, there, again, what do the stats. know? :unsure GL.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Cheers, Mabell, shame I didn't put my money where my mouth was.......:\ Anyway, here are tonight's match spreads........ Match No. 6, Preston v Stoke, Sky Sports, 7.30p.m., Friday, 16th September. This match is to be used for system 'A' only. I will post details over the weekend, on the original 'Spreadman's Double Sell system (at last)' thread, of how the system 'B' selections are made etc. As the last match trade lost, the unit stake for tonight's match will increase by 1 point, giving stakes of £10 per goal and £2 per shirt number. Sell total goals at 2.3 for £10 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 27 for £2 per goal. No system 'B' bet for this game as goals could go over 2, even though the stats. may not indicate this. I expect Preston to score at least 1 goal, Nugent could be the culprit. I am currently paper testing another spread system for a market called 'Hotshots'. This is a market where you have to decide whether four nominated players, called 'Hotshots', (two players from each team), are likely to score in a match. Each time they do, they 'score' 25 points and at the end of the match, the hot shot's goals are added up, if there have been any. So, for example, 3 hotshot goals are worth 75 points, (3 x 25 = 75), no hot shot scorers and the match total, or 'make up' is zero, (3 x 0 = 0). The nominated hotshots are usually the team's highest goal scorers, e.g. tonight's hotshots are Nugent, Dichio, Sidibe and Gallagher. If any of these players does not start, and takes no part in the game, they are 'awarded' 8 points as a 'non starter', but if they come on as a sub., even for 1 minute, in injury time, they are still classed as a 'runner'. You can sell or buy hotshots, usually for a spread of around 25-28, higher for matches with prolific scorers, or a strong attacking team playing a team with a weak defence. Last season a paper profit was made by selling hot shots, but so far, this season, the opposite seems true, at the moment, buys showing a good profit. Until the trend is more defined I will continue to monitor this system. Tonight's match's spread is 26-29, so if two hot shots score, or one hot shot scores twice, the trade would show a profit of 21 points, (50-29=21). :D No hot shot scorers and a loss of 29 points is incurred. :\ This is quite a volatile market for sellers, as hotshot make ups of 75+ are not unknown. I must stress that this is still at the 'paper test' stage, and 'works against' our total goal sell system.......when a goal is scored, the T.G. trade loses £10, if the goal scorer is a hotshot, your profit is £15, (£25 win - £10 loss = +£15). A goal scored by a non-hotshot loses you -£10. GL.:ok

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Preston v Stoke, half time, 0-0. Could close trade now for profit of +£9 on total goals, (spread now 1.2-1.4), and +£20 on shirts, (15-17). However, as the system 'A' strategy is to trade for the full 90 mins. I must let it run. Not many goal scoring chances, but a couple of high shirt numbers wandering around....24, Gallagher, 25,19 etc...:\ I feel that Preston will score, hopefully no more than one.....:hope Being a coward, I am closing my own personal trades for £29 profit....not bad for 45 mins. 'work'......:D

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of Match No. 6, Preston v Stoke, 0-1. A profit shown on tonight's trades, though the goal scorer Gallagher's shirt number, (24), was high, and cut potential profits by £48, a warning of this in the previous thread proving accurate in this case. Here are the important figures: Total goals, sold at 2.3 for £10 per goal, MU=1, profit £13. Total shirt numbers, sold at 27, for £2 per point, MU=24, profit £6. Total profit on match trades=£19. The hotshots system mentioned in the thread, previously, would have lost £4, though Gallagher's goal reduced the potential loss by £25. In effect, the scoring of the goal would have cost us £10 on our total goals trade, but hypothetically saved us from losing £25 more on the hotshot trade, had we placed it, thus illustrating the point I made earlier that the two trades could 'work against' each other. Whilst the optimum trade result, 0-0 would have provided £77 profit, and closing the trade at half time would make us £29, we still secured a gain this evening. Next trade is tomorrow, the Hull v Luton match, on Sky at 12.45p.m. Spreads and bets will be posted here during the morning.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Match No. 7, Hull v Luton, Sky Sports, 12.45p.m., Saturday, 17th September. Following yesterday evening's profitable match, the unit stake per trade returns to the minimum 1 unit per point, £5 per goal, £1 per shirt point. Again, no trade for system 'B', I feel that with Elliot and Luton's bright start to the season, goals could be 2+. Here are the trades: Sell total goals for 2.3 at £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at £1 per point. I am still monitoring the 'buy hotshots' system, the players in this match are: Elliot, Barmby, Howard, Feeney, (Sporting Index). I will try and update at half time. GL, :hope Next match, Aston Villa v Tottenham, today, 5.15 p.m., Sky Prem Plus.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Nice result again last night spreadman :clap . Just read through your original thread and wondered why you have decided to trade only on live games? I'm looking at selling total goals in the Chelsea game at 2.3 today. I know it's an obvious one, but can't see any more than 3 goals in this game. I also like the look of selling the time of first goal at 38. Any opinions?