** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Week 3 Table & Week 4 Chat

fantasy.jpg

The Punters Lounge Fantasy Football League has a new leader at the top of the table. Well played to Darren Bould and his Onezerotwo side for storming to the top of the league with a decent 72 point haul this week! Unfortunately, Darren is another who signed up to the league but hasn't made us aware of his username in the sign-up thread so won't be eligible for any prizes if he wins!

It was also Darren and Mohammed Idrees Hassan aka @nawoo and his FC Germany team who earned the highest points tally this week of 72 points. Great work in what generally seemed a low-scoring week with the average points tally being just 48 points. The fact Manchester City, Chelsea, and Liverpool all dropped points with big players failing to score big was a huge contributing factor this week.

However, if you managed to get the likes of Martin Odegaard, William Saliba, Rodrigo, Ivan Perisic, and Allan Saint-Maximin in your team then you were laughing. Will you be tempted to bring any of them in for next week?

A quick nod of disrespect to Stuart Eades aka @MinellaWorksop and his Dynamo CamSmith FC team for earning a week low of just 22 points! A generally solid looking team was let down by a back five that only picked up 3 points and a midfield four that saw three of those players earn 3 points or less. It's a ruthless league this year!

Remember, it's a double set of games next week so there will be a deadline this Saturday and then a deadline the following Tuesday! All the best!

6 minutes ago, MinellaWorksop said:

@StevieDay1983 I would like to say that I purposely did rubbish just to get a mention on these write ups though I would just be outright lieing lol.

Dressing room unrest and training ground bust ups are the rumours leaking out of Dynamo CamSmith FC headquarters...

I heard a vicious rumour that you threw a shoe at Trent Alexander-Arnold in the changing room after the game. Don't let them question your authority mate!