** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UK Racing Foul Riding tolerance

Another sickening example of fraud being tolerated on UK racetracks.

The Ridler certainly fouled the 3rd horse severely and hampered the second.

When I was standby steward the only two options were disqualification and placed 3rd or placed last.

And Hanagans banning 10 days or 30 days. All over the world except the UK because of the stature of the race The Ridler would be more likely placed last and 30 days suspension for Hanagan. But in Lawless UK the criminal jockey justs laughs at the success of his crime.

It was pure murder.of the 3rd Horse.

I agree that The Ridler significantly impeded several horses and should have been at least demoted, I dont believe Crispy Cat (placed 3rd) would have won if the interference wasn't there but strongly believe it WOULD have finished 2nd without a doubt 

Paul Hanagan given a 10 day ban

question is is this a case like with a penalty in football  avoiding double jeopardy??

Edited by ipswich45

It's laughable. Don't care about "who, what, when and why" to any one with working eyes that horse should be disqualified end of! In my opinion the 4th horse (Brave Nation) looked the most likely to win and that horse got head-butted and sandwiched which stopped it in it's tracks. No one even mentioned Brave Nation who was the one that came off worse of all, it's a joke. The stewards bother me, always have in the short time i've been following horse racing. They have one job to do and most of the time they get it wrong. I know some will say they are just following "the rules" but not so long ago i watched two jockeys in with the stewards and both agreed (very honest from the jockey in 2nd) there was no interference and result should stand. So they completely ignored their honesty and reversed it! I agreed with the jockeys that day and my horse, which came 2nd, won. And no, i didn't bet on the 1430 today, just having a rant. :@