** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Not in racing to improve social life

I am feeling guilty over a lucky £750 win last week and a bit repentent. As a former full time professional my little ideas these days are speculative, I expect.

250-1 for the Derby was going over the top...

But, sorry to be a killjoy yet again. If Royal Ascot is on I always went north up the M1 at 70mph to a Yorkshire track. My idea was to make money not improve my social life.  Palmer has sent REWARD SMILE (2.55) GLITTERING CHOICE (4.40,) PRINCE OF PERSIA (5.15). All three with a good chance and "innit to winnit" ew

43 minutes ago, The Scientist said:

I am feeling guilty over a lucky £750 win last week and a bit repentent. As a former full time professional my little ideas these days are speculative, I expect.

250-1 for the Derby was going over the top...

But, sorry to be a killjoy yet again. If Royal Ascot is on I always went north up the M1 at 70mph to a Yorkshire track. My idea was to make money not improve my social life.  Palmer has sent REWARD SMILE (2.55) GLITTERING CHOICE (4.40,) PRINCE OF PERSIA (5.15). All three with a good chance and "innit to winnit" ew

I did notice them, he is the furthest traveller, and I am on 'Prince of Persia', it having been gelded and having its first run for Hugo Palmer ... a definite step up from previous trainer Tom Dascombe IMO.

Palmer also has a 50% strike rate at the track (4 / 8 ) in the last 5 years.

As a side note.. Hamilton is a bit further north than Yorkshire. ?