todays 40p lucky 15

200 york             gordonstoun       8/1         last

549 good           a la francaise      16/1        lost

624 good           ravens arc            4/1         2nd

225 Compaigne poseidina            10/1        lost

bit grim but it happens tomorrow is another day

Edited by Zilzalian
update

Minella Mojo 5:41 Newton Abbot (37/1 SBK). First run for new yard, a small outfit but she gets the occasional winner.

He rarely runs a bad race and imo has spent most of his career running over too far. Likes to front run on fast ground and has dropped 20lbs from his peak handicap mark. Showed he retains plenty of ability when 2nd to a well weighted winner at Exeter in October. Not run for 222 days so fitness might be an issue, but will risk a few quid at the price. 

Also taken top 4 finish with Skybet at 9/2.

Prominent until tailing off very quickly.

Edited by yossa6133

3.00 York - I am backing 2 in this race at the prices.

Gale Force Maya - 13/2 - finished 3rd in this race last year. Won 1st race of season but beaten next 2 runs (both listed - now drops to handicap) Has 8 x distance wins.

Arousing - 8/1 -Top trainer W.Haggas, can be slow away but has blinkers 1st time today and D.Tudhope rides. Has 3 x distance wins.

At the prices I thought I would back them both.

47 minutes ago, Bang on said:

Gale Force Maya - 13/2 - finished 3rd in this race last year. Won 1st race of season but beaten next 2 runs (both listed - now drops to handicap) Has 8 x distance wins.

Arousing - 8/1 -Top trainer W.Haggas, can be slow away but has blinkers 1st time today and D.Tudhope rides. Has 3 x distance wins.

Had 5 pts on these 3 in the place market and 2 in the win market.  Won't lose on place bet if either places

1 hour ago, Bang on said:

4.20 Chep - Zambezi Magic (9/2 with Hills at the moment, 4/1 elsewhere)

Trainer sponsors race 'in memory of'. The selection was 4th in the race last year (33/1 beaten just 1 length). Hasn't won since Aug 2020 and is dropping in the weights, ... primed for today ?

Had 1 pt win at 6.2 on this and also 2 pts winon Blue Hero at 5/1 Both @richard-westwood's top-rated selections.  I wish you luck

2 hours ago, Bang on said:

4.20 Chep - Zambezi Magic (9/2 with Hills at the moment, 4/1 elsewhere)

Trainer sponsors race 'in memory of'. The selection was 4th in the race last year (33/1 beaten just 1 length). Hasn't won since Aug 2020 and is dropping in the weights, ... primed for today ?

Lost - never really put in the ace until very late, will probably win at some point.

2 hours ago, Bang on said:

Gale Force Maya - WON 10/1

Arousing - looks worth following on next couple of runs.