** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Canadian Open

Yeah will take a look at the field later. Have got quite a bit of free bet allowance.l to use so will do quite a few with 2 or 3 on the euro card. 

I am going to look at the home players for this too, even for placing purposes. Conners will be a defo but odds dependant maybe only win, hadwin and hughes I may consider for places. 

Looks tricky not much course form I am going for:-

Adam Hadwin 35/1 - coming into form 18th last week, a Canadian who has some decent form playing in Canada.

Cameron Smith  12/1 - One bad round last week on a course which probably didn't suit him, more to come from him I think.

Shane Lowry 18/1 - In the form of his life this season and should be suited by the course.

Tony Finau  28/1 - Looks like he is coming into form especially in his putting. 

Good luck

Completely agree with @Johnrobertson here. In that, there's not been a Canadian Open since 2019 so not much course form to go on which is what I like to look for in my Fantasy Golf squad.

My shortlist was: Shane Lowry, Mackenzie Hughes, Jhonattan Vegas, Adam Hadwin, Matt Wallace, Aaron Cockerill, Paul Barjon.

And I decided to go with:

Lowry - Hughes - Hadwin - Wallace - Cockerill - Barjon

Dropped Jhonattan Vegas from the final selection as he had a shocker final round at The Memorial.

Hadwin, Hughes, Cockerill went with on being inspired by a home event. Even Barjon (French Canadian perhaps?) I picked on this basis.

Lowry a class act and Wallace showed signs of a resurgence in form lately so took a punt with him.

Best of luck to all.

Good effort from our guys on here with Finau, Thomas, Burns, Conners and Mitchell all finishing inside the Top 10.

On another note, Justin Rose finished really impressively with a final round of 60. Definitely showing glimpses of a return to form.

Third major of the year up next.