** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Tuesday 29th March

Prince Des Fishaux 2:30 Uttox (2.4/1 SBK). Was 7/2 earlier but might still be worth backing at 2.4/1. Had a nice debut at Hereford, jumped and travelled pretty well and looks a decent sort. Gets a useful 7lbs from the fav who is stepping up in trip.

Fav won easily :cry

Edited by yossa6133

This flat season am doing something I always wanted to try. I am not picking horses but going for 3 Trainer/Jockey combinations to follow. I don't care what price its £10 on the nose and if their are 2 or more horses running in the same race £5 on each.

Have this going at Wolverhampton

6.00 One Hart 13/2

Good luck all CNBB.

Had very little time to look at anything today.

I have chosen one race and backed 4 to beat the favourite in the 6.30 Wolv

Mumcat 1 pt 6.8, Carp Fortuna 1 pt at 7.0, Hopeman Harbour 1 pt at 7.4 and the friendless Bond Boy 1 pt win at 13.0 = 4 points staked

Let's hope that I don't get shafted by Jamie Spencer again, although I do wish@MCLARKEall the best with his selection.

1 hour ago, cannotbebeat said:

This flat season am doing something I always wanted to try. I am not picking horses but going for 3 Trainer/Jockey combinations to follow. I don't care what price its £10 on the nose and if their are 2 or more horses running in the same race £5 on each.

Have this going at Wolverhampton

6.00 One Hart 13/2

Good luck all CNBB.

What are the 3 Trainer/Jockey combinations that you are going to follow & are there any merits in why you're going to follow them ? 

I kind of do similar things , Pam Sly sole horses at a meeting on good to soft I back blind , R.Varian / A.Atzeni at Doncaster & one I've done well with last few months is T.Gillard riding for D.McCain obviously last one over the sticks .

Good luck anyway ?

Edited by calva decoy

Wolverhampton. 

Lucky 15. 

7.00.Red Flyer.          4/1.... 2nd 

7.30.Carey Street.            8/1..... 1st 

8.00.Odisseo.               8/1... 9/1.     1st 

8.30.Swilcan Bridge       13/8.... unpl 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Had very little time to look at anything today.

I have chosen one race and backed 4 to beat the favourite in the 6.30 Wolv

Mumcat 1 pt 6.8, Carp Fortuna 1 pt at 7.0, Hopeman Harbour 1 pt at 7.4 and the friendless Bond Boy 1 pt win at 13.0 = 4 points staked

Let's hope that I don't get shafted by Jamie Spencer again, although I do wish@MCLARKEall the best with his selection.

RESULTS UPDATE

At least I won something.  Pity that Bond Boy didn't win at my price of 13.0.  My shortest priced selection won which yielded a net profit of 2.74.  A bit like backing an odds on shot.  Had Bond Boy won it would have been like backing an odds against selection. Ho, hum!  My MTD now -35.89 and YTD is -147.96