Turkish Masters

Fader

Qualification of the Turkish Masters get underway tomorrow until the 6th. We'll take a look at the outrights after the qualification rounds but tomorrow here is what we have :

10am;
Lu Ning Vs Peifan Lei
King Vs Surety
O'Donnell Vs Judge
Junxu Vs Hill

2.30pm:
Hamilton Vs Doherty
Highfield Vs Hugill
Selt Vs Anda
Guodong Vs Si

7:00pm :
Grace Vs P. Lines
Lisowski Vs Lilley
Brown Vs Langning
Maguire Vs Jianbo

I like the look of going with Surety on the handicap. He has won both of the h2hs and although one was a long time ago, the other was in 2020. Main reason for the bet though is Mark Kings form. He had a great start to the season with a last 32 at the Northern Ireland open and then a Semi Final of the English Open but since going out of the UK Championship he has lost 4 out of 5 ignoring the Shoot Out. I think Surety can keep it close, atleast.

In the 2.30pm matches Im going to take Hugill, again with the handicap. I think Hugill has a chance against Highfield. He has been playing well for a while now and scoring well. He has beaten Kyren Wilson this season already and has lost a few deciding legs and so his record looks alot worse than he has played. Highfield has had a few poor results this season and has lost to Greene and 4-0 to Jianbo. His form is patchy and I think the +1.5 start may be enough for Hugill.

Finally, in the last section I'll take Lines to beat Grace. We haven't seen Grace since November and that's a while without Snooker. Peter Lines has had a really good UK Championship and only went out to the eventual winner. He has a good record against Grace despite how long ago it was and he's just won the UK Seniors last month.

5.5pts Surety (+2.5 frames) to beat King 8/11 bet365
4pts P.Lines to beat Grace 6/4 bet365
3pts Hugill (+1.5 frames) to beat Highfield evens bet365
------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts treble - Surety, Lines and Hugill all to win 28/1 bet365

Thursday, Day 2. Here's what we have :

10am :
Higginson Vs J O'Neill
Jak Jones Vs Greene
J. Robertson Vs Young
Milkins Vs Bond

2.30pm :
Ursenbacher Vs Cahill
O'Connor Vs Mann
R. Williams Vs Burden
Craigie Vs Lam

7pm :
McGill Vs Clarke
Gilbert Vs Hicks
Holt Vs Astley
Akani Vs M. White

I must admit, it's not a card that fills me with joy and I'll most likely be far more interested in watching the Darts. I'll just take a 4-fold tomorrow, to get some sort of value. 

2pts Higginson / Milkins / Craigie (-1.5) / Akani (-1.5) 5/1 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.