SIR PUNTALOT KO CUP 2nd ROUND - Deadline Sunday 2pm

MCLARKE

I understand that there are mixed feelings about re-running the competition after yesterdays problems.

I did manage to submit selections before the deadline - though not my original selections as earlier races had already been run.

I was beaten by Redphil so I think that it would be unfair of me to try for a rematch as I wouldn't feel comfortable if I were to win and Redphil were to lose.

I will not submit other selections and I will bow out gracefully and acknowledge that Redphil was the winner.

Good luck to Redphil for the remainder of the competition and also to the other punters that remain in the KO cup

These are @Cash Out Kev's selections today.  Good luck to him

if we play again tomorrow (sun 16th jan), then here are my choices -

230s bronze river ew 8/1 bet365

300s king of york ew 12/1 bet365

330s kiritimati island 9/4 bet365

res-

400s burrows seeside ew 11/2 bet365

gl waggy

Edited by The Equaliser

47 minutes ago, justanotherpunter said:

I understand that there are mixed feelings about re-running the competition after yesterdays problems.

I did manage to submit selections before the deadline - though not my original selections as earlier races had already been run.

I was beaten by Redphil so I think that it would be unfair of me to try for a rematch as I wouldn't feel comfortable if I were to win and Redphil were to lose.

I will not submit other selections and I will bow out gracefully and acknowledge that Redphil was the winner.

Good luck to Redphil for the remainder of the competition and also to the other punters that remain in the KO cup

Thank you justanotherpunter, I appreciate your sporting gesture