** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

American horse racing system

R1 Mah Rosa's soul 5/2 tried to the line I like a trier should go close nr

R4 Mah off the road again10/11 stayed gamely to come 2nd should be thereabouts nr

R4 tp warfront 5/2 good 2nd last time should have to much for this lot nap won

Edited by Budgie 65
Odds

• 1 month later...

Hi after having to sort my mad life out I've decided to carry on with my American system 

Hopefully I can pick sum good winners good luck for Cheltenham I will be doing little Yankees or Trixie's for a while but one has to have a nap.keep the excitement going.Only naps go to sr 

94 selections 66 winners.70% sr 41 points profit going into today

2322 pm windy go sal won by 8 lengths last time has changed stables but fully expected to follow up nap

0043 pn prime time player close 2nd last time looks to good for this lot NB

110pn Bock headed last time compensation awaits??

Edited by Budgie 65

• 4 months later...

95 selections 66 winners 69.5 %sr 40 points profit.Just naps and standalone bets count

Saratoga 

R1 miracle mike 11/10 lost

Came 4 lengths second on debut.hopefully experience can tell 

R2 mommasgotarun 11/4 2nd

Scratch last run and mommasgotarun has a big chance having won quite easily the time before should go close 

R3 crosstalk11/4 won

1)R4 two thirty five 11/5 nap 2nd

Won in a close finish last time both clearing away by 12 lengths big shout

R5 Yarrow 6/1 won

Won in a close finish last time and should go close 

3)R6 road to success 15/8 lost

I am a great believer in last time out form which just shades it for road to success 

Race 7 new ginya 10/3 2nd

In a big field the tentative choice goes to new ginya who went close last time 

4)R8 Big invasion 5/2 won

In the grade 3 race big invasion has the form to go very close after pulling over 3 lengths clear last time. Senbai stablemate of big invasion and what seems to have been the biggest danger has been withdrawn so hopefully big invasion can take advantage.

2)R9 sound money 13/8 2nd

looks to be group horse in a handicap should go close 

R10 our Jessica 3/1won

A good 2nd last time and a leading jockey aboard hopefully gives a good get out bet for the night 

Yankee 

R4 two thirty five nap 11/5 nap 2nd

R6 road to success 15/8 lost

R8 big invasion 5/2 nb won

R9 sound money 13/8 2nd

for now stakes at minimum 

4 winners 4 2nds 

Edited by Budgie 65

Thistledown

R1 lonesome Phil 5/1lost

Neck second last time hopefully compensation awaits

1)R2 oi l b won 11/8

Won easily last time hosing up by 8 lengths back em to they loose nap

2)R3 purchase point nb 8/11 lost

Should have to much for this lot

4)R4 perfect sense 3/1 won

Another one that won by 9 lengths good chance of follow up

R5 designate  9/2Angel Diaz takes over so good jockey booking win or ew lost

R6 blazing desire win or ew 8/1 nr

Scratch last run and that 5 lengths 3rd can be improved upon

3)R7i wanna win 7/4 won

Ran well to win time before last big shout

R8 Chillville 5/2 lost

Good 2 lengths 2nd last time gives Chillville a squeak

Yankee

R2 o I l b nap won 11/8

R3 purchase point 8/11 lost

R4 perfect sense 3/1 won

R7 I wanna win 7/4 won

103 selections 69 winners 68% sr 

43 points profit 

Edited by Budgie 65

Fingerlakes 

R1 Daredevil blue 5/4 won

Scratch last run and that puts daredevil blue firmly in the picture

R2 Royal realm nap 4/5 lost

Won pulling up last time 

Should be good enough to follow up 

R3 Croatian 11/10 lost

This is between Croatian and coach bahes preferring the class of Croatian to tell 

R4 Eight weeks long 7/2 nr

3 1/2 lengths second is the best form on offer.Had a squeak 

R5 Melissa's smile6/1 won

Melissas smile just edges it with the top speed figure 

R6 Runabout 11/8 nr

Good third the time before in slightly higher grade gives Runabout a good chance 

R7 Holy Cowboy 8/1 won

Alvaroda picks cowboy so I'm going with the jockey 

3)R8 litter box 9/1lost

Pulled 8 lengths clear with the winner last time giving him a good chance to go one better

2)R9endlesss crusade NB 6/5 nr

ridden out to win last time 

looks like good goodnight bet 

Yankee 

R2 Royal realm (nap) 4/5 lost

R3 Croatian 11/10 lost

R8 litter box 9/1 lost

R9 endless crusade 6/4 nb lost

Edited by Budgie 65

Saratoga 

2)R2) Evoking 7/4 nb nr Maria's fortune won

Will be odds on but clear best

3) Aunt Virginia won

Lost and wasa bit unlucky in a headbobber last time compensation awaits? 

R4) Pure Bode 15/4 won

Good 2nd last time and has the best overall form. Good chance 

R5)Naimero Seiz 15/4 lost

2 1/2 lengths second on debit clocking some good sectionals and top jockey booked . Hopefully can go one better

1)R6)Happy farm 5/4 nap won

Won last time going clear with the 2nd in a very good time 

4)R7)Hey there lost

Again a good 2nd last time puts hey there in with a good chance 

3)R8 Smash ticket won

Won easily last time by 11 lengths has a good chance of following up

R9 She's a Mia 2nd

Another unlucky one last time compensation awaits?

R10) Binding light won

Yankee

R1 Evoking nb nr

R4 Pure Bode won

R6 Happy farm nap won

R8 Smashticket won 

Luck

Edited by Budgie 65

Saratoga

R1) Drink the Wind lost

2 good runs should put Drink the Wind firmly in in contention and has been backed from 10/3 -5/2 so the money's on 

R2 Grumps little tots lost

Rosario chooses grumps Good enough for me and 4/1 is better than 6/4

R3 At Joe Louis nr

Hometown comes here with a rep I just prefer Joe on form 

I will be watching the money before deciding 

R4 clear the deck 9/2 lost 

if he runs to form should go close 

R5 Greatest love 11/10 

3 1/2 lengths second behind a good yardstick gives him every chance 

R6 Jeremy's jet won

Again I'll stick to the form giving him a good chance

R7 Big Package nap lost

All the ticks in the right boxes. big shout 

R8  u guys are no fun 15/8 nb lost

Well clear on form looks like a good thing

R9 Dakota Gold 

As the odds indicate Dakota Gold looks to have to much for these 

R10 Anotherdaygoneby 

Good second last time and at odds forcasted at 30/1 Ill have a cpl of quid on 

Yankee

R1 Drink to the wind 5/2 lost 

R7 Big Package nap lost

R8 U guys r no fun nb 15/8. Lost

R9 Dakota Gold

Edited by Budgie 65

@Budgie 65

1805 Saratoga i tend to agree with you on #1 Drink The Wind having finished 3rd at Churchill 18 days ago over 7f and comes here down to 6f and with half the field being newcomers 5/2 looks a big price and would probably snap that up, #6 Up To The Mark is probably favourite being a Pletcher horse with Ortiz Jr on board and for that reason only probably that horse did a 5f workout at Saratoga last thursday clocking 1:00:85 and ranked 4th of 14 where as Drink The Wind did a 5f workout at Churchill on 5th June in a time of 59 seconds dead                      #1 Drink The Wind      5/2 William Hill

1839 Saratoga

#1 Grumpy Little Tots has won 5 races over 1m or 1m1f won last time at the 1m distance at Belmont, #2 Kumar only just done enough last time over 1m at Belmont winning by a short head, #4 No Burn finished 2nd last time at Belmont when in search of a 4 timer when finishing behind #5 Perceived 5 lengths the deficit and cant see that being reversed        #5 Perceived     6/4 William Hill

1930 Delaware
#4 Missing Canyon 2nd at Horseshoe Indianapolis in September 2020 hasnt been seen since so a little question mark for me over fitness and has left Brad Cox stable in that time, #8 Lying Jeff has placed twice from 4 starts last time over 7f at Delaware the winner that day beat Jeff by 8 lengths but that winner has only finished 2nd in its race since, #12 Tucker Road is down in grade finished 5th last time in a 25k Maiden Claimer and this is a 14.5k Maiden Claimer might go well despite not placing so far in 6 starts and looks at a fair price       #12 Tucker Road  8/1 Paddy Power E/W

2100 Delaware
#2 Boss Logic has won 3 times between 6f and 1m 1f latest finished 2nd over 1m at Delaware beaten 2.75 lengths that was a small field that day of 4 and may struggle in todays bigger field, #3 Financial System is an 11 time winner won at Gulfstream over 1m last time out back in April from that race the 2nd place horse has won twice since so would really fancy it again tonight, #5 Silent Malice comes into this in search of a hat-trick most recently winning at Laurel Park over 1m and a horse that finished near the back in that race has since won and at the prices available im happy to chance it in this field      #5 Silent Malice  4/1 Paddy Power

Hi Ipswich I didn't get to c the results only the first couple.

I have COVID and I think I nearly died last night

Really bad stomach cramps 

Could u please put Ur results up 

Also I have looked at Saratoga Delmar woodbine and Monmouth cards and will study the most valuable races 

I appreciate your knowledge and you are welcome 

Couple at Del Mar to get started on

2200 Del Mar

#1 Rimprotector has had 4 starts and reads 4321 all at Golden Gate latest on 22nd May over 1m winning by 0.75l in a time of 1:38:01 and ran from the back that day does look a decent prospect in this race, #2 Carnivore finished 2nd in a 32k claimer at Churchill last time out and has changed trainer since that defeat back in December steps up to a 27k Starter Allowance today, #3 Economical has had 3 starts to date and won its latest at Santa Anita by a neck last month possibly be a bit tougher this race but wouldnt rule out a place finish, #4 Papale a well beaten 2nd on latest start at Los Alamitos by 8 lengths only 3 weeks ago moves from allowance to a starter allowance and could give it a good go tonight, #7 Americanredwhiteblu last won 4 starts ago did race last month at Santa Anita beaten 2l in 3rd place however from that race the 4th place horse has since won at Saratoga so has to be respected from allowance company to starter allowance, #9 Conundrum finished 2nd last time at Santa Anita over 6f that winner has since finished last of 7 and the last placed horse has since won but only has had 1 start over 1m also at Santa Anita finishing 2nd so not really sure how reliable it will be                   Tough opener at Del Mar #2 Carnivore 

0130 Del Mar - Stakes
#1 Mackinnon has won 3 times over 1m last time being in October 2021 at Santa Anita and has most recently finished 2nd in a 63k stakes race at Golden Gate the winner that day disappointed since and the 4th placed horse has won twice since looks like one to consider, #2 Anmer Hall has had 2 starts having won its first start it then finished 3rd at Pleasington earlier this month and may need to improve to be close in this race, #3 St Anthony won last time at Santa Anita back in May winning by 0.75l might have a chance having won on both Turf and All Weather, #6 Castle Leoch was useless on its 3 starts over 5f before stepping upto the 1m distance last time at Belmont winning that by a head and represents Wesley Ward / Mike Smith combo and looks interesting being very unexposed at this distance, #8 Balnikhov has won on heavy ground and all weather finished 4th over 1m 1f at Santa Anita last time out that was following a 2nd place finish in the American Turf Grade 2 at Churchill and a 2nd place in the Singletary at Santa Anita those were the first 2 starts in the US having been shipped across from France been off since April and one to watch, #9 Dandy Warhol has had 1 start winning at Dundalk over 6f in April winning by just over 4l and has moved stables to the US and is rather interesting straight into a Stakes race worth 63k, #11 Royal 'N Rando won at Pleasington last time out by 10 lengths in an Allowance Optional Claimer didnt disgrace itself in the Snow Chief at Santa Anita back in may finishing 2nd having won the Silky Sullivan at Golden Gate in January, #12 As Amatter of Fact has won 3 of its last 4 most recently at Pleasington winning by 1.5 lengths this is a tougher race but wouldnt surprise if it made the places, #14 Sydney Street is another US import from the UK last seen winning over 7f at Kempton back in January for Hugo Palmer won that day by 0.75 lengths again interesting straight into stakes from a handicap
#9 Dandy Warhol