** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - November 22 - November 28

• 4 weeks later...

I think we'll just go with a weekly basis. Makes more sense to me at least, it's not a Grand Slam, though it's gonna be more interesting than before. If you think it's worth it, let me know and I'll merge the two weekly threads together.

Aside from all this, we're also all interested in the Peng case, looks like the WTA is considering withdrawing from China, which I thought they'd be scared to do!

On 11/22/2021 at 1:22 PM, CzechPunter said:

I think we'll just go with a weekly basis. Makes more sense to me at least, it's not a Grand Slam, though it's gonna be more interesting than before. If you think it's worth it, let me know and I'll merge the two weekly threads together.

Ah, I see. All I had in mind was, creating a new, autonomous thread concerning Davis Cup 2021, where we could analyze Team Squads, or talk about the potential pool from which players could be selected (Team USA probably has the largest pool) by the Team Captains etc. Also, a few words about the countries hosting the tournament, the surface, the altitude...this kind of stuff. Oh, and a few early predictions as well. ??

Oliveira v Escoffier @ 2.60 Pinnacle

I'm going for the Portuguese player in this clash. I can see value in these odds. Oliveira is considered a clay player however I saw his performance on hard surface and he is capable of good performance. He is usually underrated by the bookies. On the other hand Escoffier who won two futures events recently indoors hence the odds. I see this match 50/50 so value lays on Oliveira's side.

Rodriguez Taverna v Munar @ 3.70 Pinnacle

I'm very impressed by Argentinian youngster. He has the game to compete against the best on clay in challenger circuit. Just recently he was two points away from beating in form Baez. Also he beat last week Munar. I saw glimpses of that match and Munar looked hopeless a the times. Munar had very high percentage of first serve coming in but it wasn't a weapon at all. He won only 64% of the points on his first serve comparing to 76% won by his opponent. Moreover he created only 3 break points comparing to 10 on Argentinian side.  Spaniard is still better player out of these two however he is not playing his best tennis at the moment. I believe these odds represent value.