** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL - Week 6

PercyP

I want to get my selections on early this week as I can see the lines moving adversely as the week progresses. These are my selections. Do your own research.

(1) The Chiefs have played the Bills, Ravens and Chargers recently. Washington will not be as difficult. Chiefs -7 @ 10/11

(2) The Browns are a strong physical team who will blunt the Cardinals winning record. Browns -2.5 @ 5/6

(3) Despite losing for me last week, I think the Vikings with Delvin Cook back will beat the Panthers. Vikings -1 @ 10/11

(4) Losing Russell Wilson will hurt the Seahawks. I am taking the Steelers to win. Steelers -4.5 @ 20/23

(5) I love the Rams and with the Giants banged up, I think the Rams will win convincingly. Rams - 10.5 @ 10/11

Standard bet 1 point Canadian plus 4 point roll up. 30 point staked.

All prices Bet365.

Other predictions

(6) Any team who can beat the Browns is worth following. Chargers +3 @ 20/23

(7) Lawrence gets his first win. Jags +3.5 @ 20/23

(8) The Patriots are having difficulty scoring. Dallas doesn’t. Dallas -4 @ 10/11

(9) Titans lost to Jags, beat the Bills. I don’t think so. Bills -6 @ 20/23

(10) Packers to beat the Bears -4.5 @ 10/11

0.5 point Canadian plus 2 point roll up. 15 points staked.

All prices Bet365 

3 that appeal to me tonight.

12 points on Gainwell at 15/4 Hills (speculative as might not get much action but I don't think he should be that big; closer to 3/1 for me)

20 points on Antonio Brown at 2.42 on BF (6/5 best for me with the bookies, going against my own bare numbers but looking at stats and preview has sold me anyway)

20 points on Fournette at 2.22 on BF (if matched, will confirm if different and should be able to get at least 11/10).

2 out of 3 on Thursday (Brown and Fournette). On these in today's early game (just realised I posted them in the wrong thread).

Keep getting caught out by the early game! Quick look yields a couple of hasty bets.

Miami at Jacksonville: 20 points on Gesicki to score a TD at 5/2 Hills and 3.33 points (all I was allowed) on Gaskin at 6/4 with 365.

LA Chargers at Baltimore:

20 points on Ekeler to score a TD at 2.12 on BF

8 points on Bateman to score a TD at 5/1 Hills

2 ends of the scale here; Ekeler is odds on with most firms and, in my view, should be. 11/10 available with 365 and VC. Bateman looks likely to make his debut and probably won't score but I think his prospects are better than a 5/1 shot.

Buffalo at Tennessee: 15 points on Allen to score a TD at 9/5 and 15 on Moss at 15/8, both with Hills

Also had a "fun" bet on both QBs throwing 3 or more TDs at 16/1 with Lads (a doubled up "super boost"). Allen more likely to get 3 than Tannehill but it just about appeals (certainly more than Hills 5/1 for them to throw 6 between them).

What a fantastic weekend of American Football. Did you see Derrick Henry last night, what a beast.? No-one from the Bills wanted to tackle him.

The Steelers were my main disappointment this week, leading 14-0 at half time, they won the match but they failed to beat the spread. Both the Browns (minus Nick Chubb) and the Chargers looked physically drained after their epic match in week 5 and played no where near their true potential.

Pleased I got the Jags right. Chiefs and Rams impressed.

Results for week 6 were:

Set 1 Bets W3 L2 = 30 points staked, returned 17.89 points for a loss of -12.11 points

Set 2 Bets W3 L2 = 15 points staked, returned 5.69 points a loss of -9.31 points

Week 6 overall W6 L4 = a loss of 21.42 points

YTD (ATS) W27 D1 L17 profit for the year = 53.29 points 

Edited by PercyP
Spelling

I preferred last week when I had a 100% record from my single bet! :lol

Just 2 winners from 12 this week for a 93.59 point loss.

Overall record is now 11 wins from 40 bets. Up 24.95 points with an ROI of 3.84%. Level stakes return is -3.758 points with an ROI of -9.64%.

I'm thinking that it's just luck that I'm in front and it might be time to rein in the number of bets and stakes.