** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1 & L2 Predictions > Aug 17th

Wimbledon at evs against Gillingham. Wimbledon have had a fairly solid start to the season and I think could do well this time round, lower play off places. I certainly think they can beat Gillingham at home tomorrow who haven't made a great start. They were 13/10 yesterday but have moved in to evs with Sky Bet.

Forest Green have made an excellent start and are away at Rochdale, they are priced at 29/20 with Sky Bet, which to me is worth a go, given they have won both league games and held Bristol City over 90 minutes in the League Cup I don't think it's to be sniffed at.

Plymouth Argyle vs Cambridge United

2021-08-17T20:45+02:00

Plymouth Argyle

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Niall Ennis (1/0 f), James Bolton (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Cambridge United

Doubtful: Lloyd Jones (1/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Lankester (0/0 m), Jubril Okedina (0/0 d), Leon Davies (0/0 d), Kai McKenzie-Lyle (0/0 g)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

534.png    157.png

Here we can risk smart. We have a nice Ipswich town but with bad start, nice players, with high targets this year. Newcomer Cheltenham in preview home game against wycombe wanderers had the possesion of the game, making much more shots but had many defense errors. Defensιve mistakes that wycombe made goals. Its time for the Horses to turn the coin. I could tell you a lot more about Ipswich but i am a risk bettor and like me to risk in value bets. In my opinion here we have a excellent hidden value bet to risk.

IPSWICH TOWN to win (3.04)

Edited by THEODORE-007

3 hours ago, Offramp said:

I've had a small bet from all over, Championship and L1/L2. 

It's 5 aways, because the odds on the away team are slightly better. I've done them as a Canadian, only £2.60. 

IMG_20210817_124616.jpg

To be fair that's not a bat shit crazy bet. Fulham certainly yes, Forest Green yes, Preston against my team I wouldn't rule them out, lose tonight and we're in crisis after 3 games. I was tempted by Wycombe but that's a tough game I certainly would expect Wigan to be challenging for promotion this time, its not unwinnable but its a close call. Luton, had an average start, they are capable of scoring, 7 in 3 so that gives them a chance but I'm not sure, Barnsley could be hard to beat at Oakwell.