** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BIGMOFO said:

Tottenham 2 (1.67)

Crystal palace 1(1.95)

7.5,? double

Hi, :welcome to PL. You can't join in the Tipster competition at this stage but I'll move you to the applicants thread and tag you when the next one starts. (Probably after the World Cup). 

• avongirl unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

2022/23 - Season 2

It seems a shame to miss out on a good complement of matches this New Years weekend so I'm going to get this set up to start.  I'll make it an amnesty week so there will be no penalty for a 'no show' if you don't see the threads in time (you just miss a bet opportunity) and if there are still spaces to fill I will accept newcomers up to week 2.  We will also have an extended deadline over the weekend to post your bet. :ok

If you wish to join in or re-join please post in this thread.  We have 20 spaces.  I'll tag those who already expressed an interest. 

Please read up on the rules and how to play here : https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/177992-tipsters-challenge-football-competition-new-players-apply-here-new-season-starts-fri-30th-dec/page/6/

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE - NEW SEASON STARTS FRI 30TH DEC
  • avongirl pinned this topic
4 hours ago, velos1 said:

Hi, can I join? Where can I see rules? Thank you. 

Yes please do join in, deadline this week is Mon 2nd at 3pm.  :ok Post in Division 8 for now and I'll sort out the proper Division split when we get final numbers.

Rules are in the pinned thread near the top of this forum. https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/161394-football-tipsters-challenge-rules-and-information-updated-2223-season/

Still a few spaces if anyone else wants to join in.  You can join this season up to this weekend's deadline time of 3pm Sat 7th Jan. 

If I'm not online to accept or direct you please just post in either Division 7 or 8 selection threads and I'll sort it out afterwards.

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE
22 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Hi @avongirl

I would like to have a go when the next slot becomes available.

Thanks

HI, I wouldn't normally add in a late entry but we are actually one short in Division 8 so I can add you straight in if you want.  You'll show as a 'no show' for last week so you need to make sure to play at least 6 of the 8 remaining weeks. :ok

• 4 weeks later...