** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat -Saturday 10th July

41 minutes ago, Wildgarden said:

can follow via the website if a member.

Yes, but as I understand it there are two tipsters, the brigadier and Tumbleweed King.  I was told before that Tumbleweed King did a Friday to Sunday stint whilst the Brigadier did the rest of the week.  This seems very confusing to me; especiailly if someone wants to follow the Brigadier's tips when there is no detailed analysis

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

Very well done again today.  Does this mean that you will be posting up Friday - Sunday from now on instead of Tumbleweed King?  And, in the interest of your followers will it be you who posts up on other days without the analysis?  Just trying to help your followers to follow you on the forum in future days

I’ll always try and do writes ups on the forum on the terrestrial television races if possible. My selections with write ups can be found daily on the racing tips section. @Tumbleweed King covers the ‘acca’ bet in racing tips on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hope t if at all makes sense!

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

Very well done again today.  Does this mean that you will be posting up Friday - Sunday from now on instead of Tumbleweed King?  And, in the interest of your followers will it be you who posts up on other days without the analysis?  Just trying to help your followers to follow you on the forum in future days

If you click on racing tips then ‘expand all’ you’ll get all my daily tips and analysis 

14 minutes ago, The Brigadier said:

If you click on racing tips then ‘expand all’ you’ll get all my daily tips and analysis 

Yes, many thanks.  the point I was trying to make was that if Tumbleweed King did some postings on different days then, if someone was following just your tips then they wouldn't know that they were following someone else's tips.  Sorry to make this long winded but this it what it seems like to me.  I guess if you signed your tips and Tumbleweed signed his/her tips then there would be no confusion

1 hour ago, Wildgarden said:

pick for tonight at hamilton.

720 hamilton surely qawamees is due a win at the price, slightly longer trip with joanna on board again at hamilton a track with a decent strike rate for trainer easterby. 5.1 matchbook taken.

faded away -1 but still +4 lsp for day will leave at that. will try post something tomorrow

50 minutes ago, The Brigadier said:

I’ll always try and do writes ups on the forum on the terrestrial television races if possible. My selections with write ups can be found daily on the racing tips section. @Tumbleweed King covers the ‘acca’ bet in racing tips on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hope t if at all makes sense!

Thanks.  I missed reading this reply.  When you say "acca" bet you mean the accunmulator, yes? Does @Tumbleweed Kingdo the Nap as well on Thursday, Friday and Saturday? Sorry to be pedantic but if people are puting money on your selections I'm just trying to make sure that they know which ones they are backing.  Ooops.  Looks like your analysis under the "Naps" entry

Edited by The Equaliser

35 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Thanks.  I missed reading this reply.  When you say "acca" bet you mean the accunmulator, yes? Does @Tumbleweed Kingdo the Nap as well on Thursday, Friday and Saturday? Sorry to be pedantic but if people are puting money on your selections I'm just trying to make sure that they know which ones they are backing.  Ooops.  Looks like your analysis under the "Naps" entry

Just to clarify - I do ALL the Naps on the 'racing tips' section. Tumbleweed King, who incidentally has had some nice wins with his acca bets, covers JUST the 'acca' bets on racing tips section on ,Friday ,Saturday & Sunday.. So tomorrows racing tips are all mine including the Nap with Tumbleweed King doing the daily acca.

Hope that helps.

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

4.25 NM Oxted £2 win at 6.8 (fianale of Yankee with no winners yet)

RESULTS UPDATE

Not a bad day considering I got nothing from Yankee bets today.  I put a wasted £2 on Oxted when I had forgotten that I had backed it for a £1 stake on Bet365.  I also meant to have at least a £1 bet on Ardbracaan in the 1.30 and forgot to do this too.  I had two winners with Starman and Native Trail and therefore a £3.77 loss on the day doesn't seem too bad.  My new balance is £717.15 (Bank £1056.22)

Looks like we have 11 class 4 races and just 3 class 3 races in the UK tomorrow.  Disgusting that the racing authorities plonk all the high class races on a Saturday and only leave us punters with scraps for the rest of the week!

1 minute ago, The Brigadier said:

Just to clarify - I do ALL the Naps on the 'racing tips' section. Tumbleweed King, who incidentally has had some nice wins with his acca bets, covers JUST the 'acca' bets on racing tips section on ,Friday ,Saturday & Sunday.. So tomorrows racing tips are all mine including the Nap with Tumbleweed King doing the daily acca.

Hope that helps.

Very many thanks.  What another great day you had today.  You are a hero to all your followers on Punters Lounge ?