Racing Chat - Tuesday 6th July

• roger2256 changed the title to Racing Chat - Tuesday 6th July

Hard to find a trixie today but here goes:

3.00 Ponte Waliyak 15/8

7.15 Uttx Ballvic Boru 7/4

7.45 Uttx As High Say 6/5

One £1.50 Trixie = £6 = poss return of £56.51

Singles:

3.00 Ponte Domino Darling (TM) £1 win at 8/1.  Distance a bit short but if going is testing may run well

3.35 Ponte Flying Pursuit £1 win at 11/1.  David Allen chooses Golden Apollo instead and though it is being backed I don't like it

Total stakes = £8.00 so far today

12 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Hard to find a trixie today but here goes:

3.00 Ponte Waliyak 15/8

7.15 Uttx Ballvic Boru 7/4

7.45 Uttx As High Say 6/5

One £1.50 Trixie = £6 = poss return of £56.51

Singles:

3.00 Ponte Domino Darling (TM) £1 win at 8/1.  Distance a bit short but if going is testing may run well

3.35 Ponte Flying Pursuit £1 win at 11/1.  David Allen chooses Golden Apollo instead and though it is being backed I don't like it

Total stakes = £8.00 so far today

RESULTS UPDATE

Only 1 winner in my trixie so no return.  Very interesting that I chose a couple of "possible improvers" over ones that had already proved themselves today and of course the already proved themselves horses won and I didn't.  My loss for the day is £8.00. My new balance is £743.32 (Bank £1056.22)

I'm scratching around to find even some class 4 racing tomorrow so nothing much to look at.  Looks like some classy racing at Newmarket on Thursday though

9 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

RESULTS UPDATE

Only 1 winner in my trixie so no return.  Very interesting that I chose a couple of "possible improvers" over ones that had already proved themselves today and of course the already proved themselves horses won and I didn't.  My loss for the day is £8.00. My new balance is £743.32 (Bank £1056.22)

I'm scratching around to find even some class 4 racing tomorrow so nothing much to look at.  Looks like some classy racing at Newmarket on Thursday though

One of the bookies favourites is - punters picking potential over proven form.