Non-League Predictions > May 22nd

More profit on Tuesday with Eastleigh winning although Barnet were just edged out on Wednesday night. I have just the one bet for Saturday's action.

Chesterfield v Dagenham & Redbridge

I am all over Dagenham here and I can't believe the price. Chesterfield haven't actually played well for a while now and despite Rowe signing numerous players injuries haven't helped on that front. In the last 10 games they have won just 3 times and two of those were against Woking and Kings Lynn so games they should have won comfortably. That should also have been the case last Saturday when they went off around 1/14 to beat Wealdstone and yet they played poorly and could only draw 0-0. They had a lot of the ball, but were ineffective with it and Wealdstone actually had the better chances. Now the one slight concern I have is that performance might give the players a big wake up call and obviously fans will be there which could make a difference, but I think both teams will enjoy playing in front of a crowd given how long its been. Eastleigh's manager on Tuesday spoke about how it was good to keep the home fans quiet. Dagenham are flying at the moment and Daryl McMahon has finally got his team playing consistently after struggling on that front for most of the season. It has probably come too late for the play-offs, but they are still in with a fighting chance and win this then it goes to the final day of the season. They have won all bar one of their last 8 games and that other one was a very creditable 1-1 draw at Stockport. Granted they have played some easy sides in that run, but the wins over Eastleigh and Halifax as well as that Stockport draw prove how well they are going. I watched them against Wealdstone as well and they way they despatched of them was very impressive. Dagenham are playing so much better than their hosts at the moment and hopefully that can continue on Saturday as they are a massive price.

Dagenham & Redbridge 4pts @ 12/5 with William Hill 

Stockport for me are too Low. They are Safe in Play Offs so for these Odds - tough Pick i think. I have choose another Acca with Notts, Wrexham and Torquay to win. All 3 in Must Win Situations against Teams who are not good in Form and also without Moitvation because Season is over for them.

13 hours ago, Neubs said:

Stockport for me are too Low. They are Safe in Play Offs so for these Odds - tough Pick i think. I have choose another Acca with Notts, Wrexham and Torquay to win. All 3 in Must Win Situations against Teams who are not good in Form and also without Moitvation because Season is over for them.

Stockport have plenty to play for. Given the way the play-offs work they need to finish 3rd so they get straight into the semi-finals rather than having to play an extra game. They will be desperate to finish 3rd

10 minutes ago, Darran said:

Stockport have plenty to play for. Given the way the play-offs work they need to finish 3rd so they get straight into the semi-finals rather than having to play an extra game. They will be desperate to finish 3rd

Yes but they are still safe in Play Off´s so pressure isn´t so high, that these odds are true for them. For me they are too Low - even if they want in 2nd or 3rd Place.

6 hours ago, Neubs said:

Yes but they are still safe in Play Off´s so pressure isn´t so high, that these odds are true for them. For me they are too Low - even if they want in 2nd or 3rd Place.

Totally disagree on that one. The difference between finishing 3rd and 4th is massive. You finish 4th and you have to play two games to get to the final the 2nd of which would be away. You finish 3rd and you have one home game to get to the final. I know what I would rather have.