** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Final League Tables (Season 4)

On 5/27/2021 at 12:15 PM, Bomber27 said:

Paypaltransfer in a day or so?

Are you kidding me? you're acting like this from a FREE competition, where you win REAL money? I think a few people need to learn abit of patience. Nobody fully understands the amount of work the likes of avongirl and others put into competitions like this and you expect instant payment and berate people when you don't get it?

58 minutes ago, Bomber27 said:

I slooowly open my Paypalaccount to check if that great winningprize has arrived....NADA again!

But it for sure taste better when you keep waiting little longer at least day or so?

1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Your be waiting longer than that it’s a bank holiday this weekend keep calm. 

Move money from bank to Paypal and frim Paypal to another Paypalaccounts takes couple of minutes so its nothing to do with holidays...

43 minutes ago, Bomber27 said:

Move money from bank to Paypal and frim Paypal to another Paypalaccounts takes couple of minutes so its nothing to do with holidays...

But lets wait another week again with finger crosses?

1 hour ago, Bomber27 said:

Day or so...week or so or what ever???

Im like Robinson Crusoe when he counted his days alone in that island,when i counted days when this competition ends and when the prizes arrived..no its day 12?

Hi all, sorry I've not been around, had family stuff to deal with (still there but now got my laptop and a few minutes).Thanks for bearing with us while we did the admin,  I'm told that payments have all been issued now so I hope that everyone has received it. Drop me a message if not and I'll chase up. :ok

For the record, I don't deal with the actual payments I just run the comp and pass the winners details on to the management team, so apologies if my estimated timescale of a day or so was a bit longer than what you thought.  Maybe I'll say a few days next time...

See you in August!