** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Final League Tables (Season 4)

Here we are with the final results from this season.  A week of very few winning bets (only 6) and several large losses in the quest to climb the tables and there are some changes at the top of some of the Divisions.  In most cases though the top 3 or 2 ended up clear of the chasers.

Well done to all those who managed a winning bet along the way, and especially those who ended with more than the original 100 bank. :clap

Thank you to everyone who has taken part and lasted the course.  If you have been eliminated due to no shows you will need to reapply when we restart next season, I'll post a thread at the time.

Congratulations to all the winners. :clap :cheers   If you could message me on here this week with your Paypal details I'll pass those on.  I'll tag you all later. :ok

:drums

Overall positions.  Top 5 will get PL merchandise. 

Very well done to our overall leader and new participant CertiF :clap  and runner up PercyP who was in the top 5 last season too. :clap  4th place Joelavfc is also a new player this season, and 3rd and 5th placed adamross and Chris P also both finished last season in profit. :clap  Looks like true class shining through at the top.  Honourable mention must also go to Zidane123 who had a winning bet every week (other than a couple of no show weeks).  :notworthy

4ft9o1.jpg4ft9o2.jpg4ft9o3.jpg

33 minutes ago, avongirl said:

Guys, private message me rather than putting your details in public  I've hidden  the posts. :ok

Hi avongirl for some reason you can’t message on some iPhones Iam on the app and can not have to do it on laptop. You might have to message them I know mclarke as done that to my mates you have won in past cheers lee

19 hours ago, Joelavfc said:

Hi Avon girl.

Thanks for the competition its great. How do i orivate message you? I cant seem to find it.

Thanks

I've sent you a message, hopefully you can see the link to reply :ok  If you're on desktop it's the envelope at the top right near your username.

Thanks everyone for sending your details through. Just one still awaited who I've messaged, but meanwhile I've sent the rest off to the boss today so you should see the Paypal transfer in a day or so. Sorry for being a bit slow this month. :spank  

I'm just getting the last couple of addresses to arrange the merch so will complete that ASAP.

Roll on August :lol

14 hours ago, avongirl said:

Thanks everyone for sending your details through. Just one still awaited who I've messaged, but meanwhile I've sent the rest off to the boss today so you should see the Paypal transfer in a day or so. Sorry for being a bit slow this month. :spank  

I'm just getting the last couple of addresses to arrange the merch so will complete that ASAP.

Roll on August :lol

I dont really understand why not you make payments to them who have already sended their paypal details?how difficult that be?

1 hour ago, Alex Bird said:

A free competition---nobody can complain about a few day's wait for prizes.

Thanks Punter's Lounge--and thanks Avongirl

Cheers Roy

Youre right about that,but no need to say day or so..or im been so slow this month if you really not mean anything.I understand that this people have propably some other work to do,but its much better in future to not gives any information if you not mean that?

3 hours ago, Bomber27 said:

Youre right about that,but no need to say day or so..or im been so slow this month if you really not mean anything.I understand that this people have propably some other work to do,but its much better in future to not gives any information if you not mean that?

Competion creater know at least 6 month when this competion come to end,but end suprised anyway?