a few outsiders 

1.15 Southwell dark shot 8/1 lost

2.15 Southwell fieldsman 8/1  3rd

2,58 ffos las kiera royale 16/1 3places e w e   non runner

3.45 Southwell Brandy station 20/1 Leo Minor 14/1    lost and 3rd

3.58 ffos las strensham court 18/1  non runner

all bets 50p e/w bet365 ???

Edited by LEE-GRAYS

12.58 Ffos No bet for me in this race as Sandymount Road is 10/11.  The horse has seconditis and the pundits are worried about the drop in distance.  I am not so concerned about that as I feel it will be OK at 2 miles.  I don't believe the hype about Windswept Girl either.  The mare has to prove herself

3.15 Sou I have had £2 to win on Susie Javea at 9.2 = poss profit of £16.07.  The best price about Momtalk is now 4/5.  On paper at least Zahirah should beat it because of Miomtalk's penalty.  The only problem is that this mare ran a strange race last time.  Anyway it could improve for the run and turn the tables so I'll take my chances that Susie Javea could improve and win

3.58 Ffos.  The market has gone for Onethreefivenotout.  Paul Nichols doesn't have a staggering record in bumpers at the track so I have had a £2 win bet at 6.00 with Avietosea and £2 win at 7.00 with Super Six.  Both penalised for their wins but at least they have proved that they can win.  Should be exciting to watch

4.55 Wolv Stanley Baldwin looks to have a good chance of winning this.  Its price has drifted out to 11/4 in some places from 2/1 last night.  It also has two very live contenders that could beat it.  This being so I have had £1 win at 9/1 on the William Haggas runner Alto Volante with Tom Marquand aboard.  The horse ran a shocker when 8/11 favourite at Lingfield on its debut. This just can't be its true running.  Although the trainer hasn't had a winner in the past 14 days he does have an excellent record at this track.  I'll take a chance with a very small bet that the horse can improve to win.

Hence I haven't piled in on any favourites as they don't seem to be of value.

Total outlay today is £7.00

Good luck to all playing today

==========================================================================================================

GRRRRRRRRR once again beaten by half a length with my Nap selection Susie Javea.  Never mind at least Alto Volante came good for me with Tom Marquand aboard.  I had £1 at 9/1.  Hence with Fffos Las abandoned my stakes were £3 and a return of £10 - a £7 profit.  The Balance now c/fwd is £533.88 (£500 Bank)

Two racecards tomorrow full of NHF non handicaps.  Looks like I have a lot of studying to do

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

All jump racing off so just left with the AW rubbish now.

There is a value bet in the 5.30 at Wolverhampton with the free bet if 2nd to favourite offer.

The odds are 8/11, 5/2, 7/1, 20/1, 20/1.

I calculate the odds of the 2nd favourite winning are 26% and the odds of it being 2nd to the favourite are 30%. The overall edge is 16%.

34 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

All jump racing off so just left with the AW rubbish now.

There is a value bet in the 5.30 at Wolverhampton with the free bet if 2nd to favourite offer.

The odds are 8/11, 5/2, 7/1, 20/1, 20/1.

I calculate the odds of the 2nd favourite winning are 26% and the odds of it being 2nd to the favourite are 30%. The overall edge is 16%.

Aw rubbish that's my most profitable area ? I enjoy the races but I know some must like jumps more. Chaos is a ladder.

You could well be right from a betting perspective, all my effort over the years has been on "proper racing", I suppose I should put more effort in to understanding the all weather but I've just not got round to it. I probably won't have much else to do over the next 3 months.

It's probably an age thing, there was no all weather racing when I first started betting.

Out of interest do you treat the AW as 2 seasons, winter and summer, or just lump it all together. I can see the logic of AW at times like these when there is no jump racing but not in the summer when there is turf flat racing.

Few Selections for SSR evening races

1527 Marseille  -  12 Captain Loughie   5/1 Bet365
1540 Meydan  -  11 Cape Cavalli  3/1 Bet365
1602 Marseille  -  1 Launceston Place   4/1 Bet365
1650 Meydan  -  7 Hypothetical  9/2 Bet365
1655 Wolves  -  12 The Thunderer   4/1 Bet365
1710 Marseille  -  1 Trust On Him   5/1 Bet365
1830 Wolves  -  9 Firsteen     7/2 Bet365

Note:
Quite amusingly the 1655 Wolves the At The Races predictor has 200/1 Little Red Booster as the winner 

4 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

All a bit of a rush today 

a few outsiders 

1.15 Southwell dark shot 8/1 lost

2.15 Southwell fieldsman 8/1  3rd

2,58 ffos las kiera royale 16/1 3places e w e   non runner

3.45 Southwell Brandy station 20/1 Leo Minor 14/1    lost and 3rd

3.58 ffos las strensham court 18/1  non runner

all bets 50p e/w bet365 ???

bit better only 80p down wish i had done brandy station e w e

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

You could well be right from a betting perspective, all my effort over the years has been on "proper racing", I suppose I should put more effort in to understanding the all weather but I've just not got round to it. I probably won't have much else to do over the next 3 months.

It's probably an age thing, there was no all weather racing when I first started betting.

Out of interest do you treat the AW as 2 seasons, winter and summer, or just lump it all together. I can see the logic of AW at times like these when there is no jump racing but not in the summer when there is turf flat racing

All year with my main jumps systems August to December

3 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Out of interest do you treat the AW as 2 seasons, winter and summer, or just lump it all together. I can see the logic of AW at times like these when there is no jump racing but not in the summer when there is turf flat racing.

You must be ecstatic about the prospect of two full bumper cards at Lingfield & Newcastle on Friday.

If my memory serves me right , when they've done this previously at Newcastle B.Ellison has filled his boots ?

1 hour ago, Wildgarden said:

Late one incase anyone is on.

630 Wolverhampton word of honour lost by a whisker! 5.5 and fenix win and small stake on red witch to place Betfair exchange sp

700 Wolverhampton beauty choice betfair exchange sp unplace favourite

730 Wolverhampton monjeni win and place Betfair exchange sp narrow 3rd

Results ;-(

Edited by Wildgarden