** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Road to 2021 ; No Pressure !!

Heisenberg68

Hi everyone ?

I'm back with this new thread after a break. 

Last month I started a topic with a very specific objective. Unfortunately I wasn't serious and I didn't use the tools that were made available to me. 

I will now leave with this thread until 31 December 2021 (13 months) with the objective of doubling my bank, but without taking any risk. 

I will therefore bet a maximum of 4%.

The goal will be above all to have fun! If I don't manage to double the bank, it doesn't matter. 

Above all, I want to share my bets, and discuss in English in order to continue learning.

To reach my goal, I'm going to set a daily loss limit of 100$ on my bookmaker

I will only play this sports : 

️ Football 

?Tennis 

? Cricket 

? Snooker 

? Formula 1 

I don't think I've forgotten any. 

Never live! I banned live. Because I don't handle emotions well enough for that. 

? My tracking will be done with an Excel page and I'll update regularly. 

? My starting bank will be 1000$.

My bookmaker will be Betfair.

See you soon ✌️

23 minutes ago, TicketsPlease said:

So, the 10-year plan lasted for 10 days?

You’ve got a lot of work to do, in order to be taken seriously again, after that last thread.

no problem ??

my goal is not to be taken seriously, but to improve and reach my objective while having fun and sharing with the forum members. This is how I will be taken seriously. ?

We don't all have the same priority ?
It's quite easy to criticize and show nothing. ?
We are all here to win, aren't we? 

Bye Mate . Have fun ? 

David was under a lot of pressure against Ding Junhui and has to win the last 3 frames for a 6-5 win. He had a good run in the NI Open only losing to Judd Trump in the QF taking out David Gilbert Michael Holt and Ham Bingtao and if that form continues will be hard to beat here and should progress.

Bet 1 / Snooker ??

• David Grace v Xiao Guodong Match Betting
    David Grace2.62

Stake:$30.00
Potential Returns:$78.75

12 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

David was under a lot of pressure against Ding Junhui and has to win the last 3 frames for a 6-5 win. He had a good run in the NI Open only losing to Judd Trump in the QF taking out David Gilbert Michael Holt and Ham Bingtao and if that form continues will be hard to beat here and should progress.

Bet 1 / Snooker ??

• David Grace v Xiao Guodong Match Betting
    David Grace2.62

Stake:$30.00
Potential Returns:$78.75

Bet 1 Result : Guodong 6-3 

? Loss to date : 30,00$

Edited by Heisenberg68

I would not trust Lisowski as much as these odds suggest. After the restart of the season he lost in the first round at the World Championship and at the Northern Ireland Open. He lost in the second round at the English Open. Xu Si comes here after 5 wins in his last 8 matches in all competitions and at these odds I will give him a try. I’m agree with @Faderbut I bet +2,5 Frames . It’s most Safe 

Bet 2 / Snooker ??

• Jack Lisowski v Xu Si Handicap Betting
    Xu Si (2.5)2.10

Stake:$20.00
Potential Returns:$42.00

Having already lost the series, South Africa will look to salvage their pride when they take on England in the final T-20 on Tuesday. The match will be played at the Newlands, Cape Town and is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM Local time

As expected, the series turned out to be a pretty one-sided affair with England completely dominating the hosts. South Africa is just not South Africa anymore. You look at their batting and you’ll see that there is a definite lack of quality in their batting. 

Yes, Quinton de Kock and Faf du Plessis are great batsmen but what about others? Temba Bavuma, Reeza Hendricks, Van der Dussen and Henrich Klaasen has not been very successful in this format and South Africa is paying the price for the same. 

No doubt all these batsmen have all the skills required to succeed in T-20 cricket but they haven’t turned their skills into performances. Coming this Tuesday, they need to be a top of their form to help South Africa escape a series defeat. For the bowlers, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, George Linde, Lungi Ngidi and Tabraiz Shamsi have been decent.

When you have Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes and Eoin Morgan as your top 6 batsmen, then God bless the opposition. England have been exceptional in the both the matches. The batting has been solid, the bowling has been spot on and there is every chance of them clean sweeping South Africa in the T-20 series.

Overall, England are looking too good for this South African team who’ll need some big performances from Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock and the bowlers to salvage their pride.

Bet 3 / Cricket ??

South Africa v England
Match Odds

Edited by Heisenberg68

On one side we have Atletico who in case of victory and defeat or a draw in Moscow will qualify for the 1/8 even before the 6th match. We know the importance of the turn over which is offered to coaches when possible. Simeone certainly has this in a corner of his head.

Speaking of turnovers, Bayern is guaranteed to be first. A lot of absentees are already known such as Lewandowski, goretzka, neueur, kimmich ... to that you have to add the guys who will be on the game sheet but not in the starting eleven. 
It should also be noted that in 4 days time Bayern will play against Leipzig, direct competitors for the Bundesliga title. So clearly the priority of the week is not Madrid for the Bavarians.

Bet 4 / Football  

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
Match Odds
Edited by Heisenberg68

4 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I would not trust Lisowski as much as these odds suggest. After the restart of the season he lost in the first round at the World Championship and at the Northern Ireland Open. He lost in the second round at the English Open. Xu Si comes here after 5 wins in his last 8 matches in all competitions and at these odds I will give him a try. I’m agree with @Faderbut I bet +2,5 Frames . It’s most Safe 

Bet 2 / Snooker ??

• Jack Lisowski v Xu Si Handicap Betting
    Xu Si (2.5)2.10

Potential Returns:$42.00

Bet 2 Result : Lisowski 6-2 

? Loss to date : 50,00$

Bet 5 / 5 Folds ??

• Marseille v Olympiakos Match Odds
    Marseille2.50
  •  
    Jamie Jones v Alexander Ursenbacher Match Betting
    Alexander Ursenbacher1.90
  •  
    Shakhtar v Real Madrid Match Odds
    Real Madrid1.47
  •  
    Porto v Man City Match Odds
    Man City1.53
  •  
    Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich Match Odds
    Atletico Madrid1.90

Stake:$10.00
Potential Returns:$205.46

5 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Having already lost the series, South Africa will look to salvage their pride when they take on England in the final T-20 on Tuesday. The match will be played at the Newlands, Cape Town and is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM Local time

As expected, the series turned out to be a pretty one-sided affair with England completely dominating the hosts. South Africa is just not South Africa anymore. You look at their batting and you’ll see that there is a definite lack of quality in their batting. 

Yes, Quinton de Kock and Faf du Plessis are great batsmen but what about others? Temba Bavuma, Reeza Hendricks, Van der Dussen and Henrich Klaasen has not been very successful in this format and South Africa is paying the price for the same. 

No doubt all these batsmen have all the skills required to succeed in T-20 cricket but they haven’t turned their skills into performances. Coming this Tuesday, they need to be a top of their form to help South Africa escape a series defeat. For the bowlers, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, George Linde, Lungi Ngidi and Tabraiz Shamsi have been decent.

When you have Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes and Eoin Morgan as your top 6 batsmen, then God bless the opposition. England have been exceptional in the both the matches. The batting has been solid, the bowling has been spot on and there is every chance of them clean sweeping South Africa in the T-20 series.

Overall, England are looking too good for this South African team who’ll need some big performances from Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock and the bowlers to salvage their pride.

Bet 3 / Cricket ??

South Africa v England
Match Odds

Bet 3 Result : England 192/1 : 191/3  Won +17,64$
? Loss to date : 32,36$

I going to back India to win and get something back in the series. The difference between the sides has largely been the bowling and that is something that India should improve in this match. The change of venue will also help India as they tend to struggle at venues where the surfaces are very flat.

The loss of Warner and Cummins also brings the two teams a lot closer to each other.

Bet 6 / Cricket ??

Australia v India
Match Odds

Edited by Heisenberg68

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Bet 5 / 5 Folds ??

• Marseille v Olympiakos Match Odds
    Marseille2.50
  •  
    Jamie Jones v Alexander Ursenbacher Match Betting
    Alexander Ursenbacher1.90
  •  
    Shakhtar v Real Madrid Match Odds
    Real Madrid1.47
  •  
    Porto v Man City Match Odds
    Man City1.53
  •  
    Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich Match Odds
    Atletico Madrid1.90

Potential Returns:$205.46

Bet 4 Result : Madrid 0:2 -10,00$
? Loss to date : 42,36$ 

19 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

On one side we have Atletico who in case of victory and defeat or a draw in Moscow will qualify for the 1/8 even before the 6th match. We know the importance of the turn over which is offered to coaches when possible. Simeone certainly has this in a corner of his head.

Speaking of turnovers, Bayern is guaranteed to be first. A lot of absentees are already known such as Lewandowski, goretzka, neueur, kimmich ... to that you have to add the guys who will be on the game sheet but not in the starting eleven. 
It should also be noted that in 4 days time Bayern will play against Leipzig, direct competitors for the Bundesliga title. So clearly the priority of the week is not Madrid for the Bavarians.

Bet 4 / Football  

Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
Match Odds

Bet 4 Result : Atletico 1-1 Bayern -30,00$
? Loss to date 72,36$

Edited by Heisenberg68

14 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I going to back India to win and get something back in the series. The difference between the sides has largely been the bowling and that is something that India should improve in this match. The change of venue will also help India as they tend to struggle at venues where the surfaces are very flat.

The loss of Warner and Cummins also brings the two teams a lot closer to each other.

Bet 6 / Cricket ??

Australia v India
Match Odds

Bet 6 Result : Aus 289:302/5 India +43,33$
? Loss to date : 29,03$

Manchester United have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, and sit 9th in the English Premiership winning their last league game played 2-3 away against Southampton. Paris Saint-Germain have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and sit Top of the French Liga 1 drawing their last league game played 2-2 at home against Bordeaux. Manchester United sit top of Group H winning 3 and losing 1 of their 4 Group games played, Paris Saint-Germain sit 2nd in Group H winning 2 and losing 2 of their 4 group games played. Manchester United have already beaten Paris Saint-Germain 1-2 in this group and did win the last meeting 1-3 in the UCL in 2019 losing this fixture 0-2. I am taking Manchester United can win tonigh, so , I lay Paris and I think Cavani will score one or two Goals ?

Bet 7 / Football  

• Man Utd v Paris St-G Penalty Scored?
    Yes2.80

Potential Returns:$28.00

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Bet 8 / Football  

• Man Utd v Paris St-G Anytime Goalscorer
    Edinson Cavani2.60

Potential Returns:$52.00

Bet 9 / Football

Man Utd v Paris St-G
Match Odds
Edited by Heisenberg68

Selby is not playing consistently lately. Yesterday he won (6-2 against Vafaei) but at times he suffered a lot to stay at the table. Yesterday if Vafaei did not fail at key moments (third frame for example) the game would have been very different. If today he offers those doubts again, Barry has serious options.

Bet 10 / Snooker ??

• Mark Selby v Barry Hawkins Match Alternative Handicap 1
    Barry Hawkins (2.5)1.53

Stake:$40.00
Potential Returns:$61.33

16 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Manchester United have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, and sit 9th in the English Premiership winning their last league game played 2-3 away against Southampton. Paris Saint-Germain have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and sit Top of the French Liga 1 drawing their last league game played 2-2 at home against Bordeaux. Manchester United sit top of Group H winning 3 and losing 1 of their 4 Group games played, Paris Saint-Germain sit 2nd in Group H winning 2 and losing 2 of their 4 group games played. Manchester United have already beaten Paris Saint-Germain 1-2 in this group and did win the last meeting 1-3 in the UCL in 2019 losing this fixture 0-2. I am taking Manchester United can win tonigh, so , I lay Paris and I think Cavani will score one or two Goals ?

Bet 7 / Football  

• Man Utd v Paris St-G Penalty Scored?
    Yes2.80

Potential Returns:$28.00

Bet 8 / Football  

• Man Utd v Paris St-G Anytime Goalscorer
    Edinson Cavani2.60

Potential Returns:$52.00

Bet 9 / Football

Man Utd v Paris St-G
Match Odds

Bet 7-8-9 Result : Lost -60,00$

? Loss to date : 89,03$

14 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Selby is not playing consistently lately. Yesterday he won (6-2 against Vafaei) but at times he suffered a lot to stay at the table. Yesterday if Vafaei did not fail at key moments (third frame for example) the game would have been very different. If today he offers those doubts again, Barry has serious options.

Bet 10 / Snooker ??

• Mark Selby v Barry Hawkins Match Alternative Handicap 1
    Barry Hawkins (2.5)1.53

Potential Returns:$61.33

Bet 10 Result : Hawking Lost 6-3 -40,00$
? Loss to date : 129,03$

No real luck on this beginning of adventure. 
Atletico who plays well but is equalized by a penalty at the end of the match. 
Paris wins but could have scored some goals, notably with Cavani on the crossbar. 
Snooker, every time I lose by one frame.
Little luck at the moment. 

But no stress, the bank is consequent and we must continue to bet responsibly. ?

3/3 on Cricket ?

Jaffna Stallions have more batting power and are in much better form
And Galle Gladiators have lost all their three matches so far.
Stallions have a stable team lineup while the Galle Gladiators will have to grapple with the absence of Shahid Afridi. I think he will win easilly. 

Bet 11 / Cricket ??

Galle Gladiators v Jaffna Stallions
Match Odds

Jack Lisowski comes from a good run leaving behind the likes of Grace and Brecel. He will be facing Guodong in this encounter an opponent he has defeated twice in 3 direct encounters. Lisowski is the bookies pick and despite Guodong being in decent form I would still expect the former to win.

Bet 12 / Snooker ??

• Xiao Guodong v Jack Lisowski Handicap Betting
    Jack Lisowski (-1.5)2.10

Stake:$25.00
Potential Returns:$52.50

5 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

3/3 on Cricket ?

Jaffna Stallions have more batting power and are in much better form
And Galle Gladiators have lost all their three matches so far.
Stallions have a stable team lineup while the Galle Gladiators will have to grapple with the absence of Shahid Afridi. I think he will win easilly. 

Bet 11 / Cricket ??

Galle Gladiators v Jaffna Stallions
Match Odds

Bet 11 Result : Jaffna 174/5 : 170/6 +27,06$
? Loss to date : 101,97$

Football and Snooker for this last bet ad this day. 2 bigs confident for me. 
have a good day guys ??

Bet 13 / Double ??

• Lask Linz v Tottenham Match Odds
    Tottenham1.61
  •  
    Graeme Dott v Kyren Wilson Match Betting
    Kyren Wilson1.55

Potential Returns:$100.15

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Jack Lisowski comes from a good run leaving behind the likes of Grace and Brecel. He will be facing Guodong in this encounter an opponent he has defeated twice in 3 direct encounters. Lisowski is the bookies pick and despite Guodong being in decent form I would still expect the former to win.

Bet 12 / Snooker ??

• Xiao Guodong v Jack Lisowski Handicap Betting
    Jack Lisowski (-1.5)2.10

Stake:$25.00
Potential Returns:$52.50

Bet 12 Result : Lisowsky 6-4 +27,50$
? Loss to date : 74,47$ 

I will follow Junxu for another match in a row. Junxu led with 3-0 against Maguire and I thought it is over but Junxu fought back to win and moreover scored a century break. Ning is also in fine form but the overall potential of Junxu us bigger and here Junxu should be a favorite, so on those odds I back Junxu to win.

Bet 14 / Snooker ??

Lu Ning v Pang Junxu
Match Odds

We are going to go with the Indians in this match. They have a very good batting lineup and are coming into this match with a lot of T20 cricket behind them. The absence of David Warner and Pat Cummins makes Australia a lot more beatable than otherwise. Also, Mitchell Starc has been very ineffective in the matches he has played, which is another big headache for the home team.

Bet 15 / Cricket ??

Australia v India - 1st T20
Match Odds

19 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Football and Snooker for this last bet ad this day. 2 bigs confident for me. 
have a good day guys ??

Bet 13 / Double ??

• Lask Linz v Tottenham Match Odds
    Tottenham1.61
  •  
    Graeme Dott v Kyren Wilson Match Betting
    Kyren Wilson1.55

Potential Returns:$100.15

Bet 13 Result : Tottenham 3-3 -40,00$
? Loss to date : 114,47$