** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions > November 21st

Darran

Tuesday was a bit of a mess all round with the Havant and Dorking games being called off and switched and then finding draws rather than winners when it came to the bets. Saturday's fixtures look tough, but there are 4 matches which appeal from a betting point of view.

Kings Lynn v Dover

Dover look in desperate trouble this season. It is amazing they beat Notts County on the opening day of the season because they have lost 6 of their following 7 games. They have scored just 6 goals and conceded 22 and had another heavy defeat on Tuesday night against Woking. Kings Lynn have had a very mixed time of things as they have managed to concede even more goals, 24 in 9 matches, but they are one of the top scores in the division with 14 goals. They had a good win at Barnet on Tuesday night and even managed to keep a clean sheet. Given the goals they have in them I can see them scoring at least 2 against a poor Dover defence. 21/20 is well worth taking about a home win.

Wealdstone v Sutton

This is the live game on BT Sport and I fancy Sutton. I think Wealdstone have had a fair bit of fortune on their side which has seen them pick up plenty of wins. They have had a kind fixture list or in the case of their last win against Halifax end up playing 9 men. They lost 2-0 on Tuesday night against Eastleigh and I think they will struggle against the better teams in the division. Sutton have had a cracking start to the season and have only lost to Notts County so far. They picked up a point on Tuesday against Dagenham, but they are improving so that wasn't a bad result. I am happy to take even money about an away win as I think Sutton will be too strong for the home side.

Guiseley v Gloucester

Yes I am backing Gloucester again. They had to work hard against Hereford for the points on Tuesday night and were more defensive than they have been in previous games, but Hereford couldn't take advantage of the chances which did come their way in the 2nd half and Gloucester carried on with their unbeaten start to the season. That was City's 8th league game of the season yet Guiseley were only playing their 4th game of the season on Tuesday. It wasn't great for them either as they were well beaten 4-1 by Darlington and its hardly the performance you wan when the league leaders are up next. Granted they could have been a bit rusty, but I watched them in their previous league game against Boston and although they got a point, Boston were totally dominate and should have won easily. I think if Gloucester go back to their more attacking system then they will get plenty of fortune in front of goal. I don't often put up odds on shots, but 10/11 is value for me.

Hereford v Chorley

I know Hereford scored 3 against Blyth last Saturday, but having seen them on Tuesday night it is clear they are going to struggle for goals this season as they lacked the quality needed to take one of their chances against Gloucester. Chorley lost their first 4 league matches, but they looked a fair side against Gloucester and they did beat Wigan in the FA Cup. In the league they stopped the defeats with a draw against BPA and then beat AFC Telford on Tuesday night. They look over priced at 3/1 as the teams are much more closely matched than those odds suggest.

Kings Lynn 2.5pts @ 21/20 with William Hill

Sutton 2.5pts @ Evs with Bet365

Gloucester City 4pts @ 10/11 with Bet365

Chorley 1pt @ 3/1 with BetVictor

A few bets for Saturday..

Havant to beat Welling @ 2.05 3/5 Units

Maidstone to beat Billericay @ 1.91 3/5 Units

Ebbsfleet to beat Tonbridge @ 1.87 2/5 Units

Dorking to beat Concord @ 2.30 2/5 Units

Aldershot X2 vs Wrexham @ 1.93 2/5 Units

Hemel vs Dulwich OVER 2.5 goals @ 2.25 2/5 Units

Gateshead vs Southport UNDER 2.5 goals @ 2.12 2/5 Units