World Series Of Darts

Fader

More darts tomorrow and broadcasted on ITV. The World Series of Darts. This was won by MVG last year, beating Danny Noppert in the finals. He's been drawn in the top half and when you look around in that half there isn't too much for him to be worried about. In the bottom half we have Peter Wright and Gerwyn Price.

It's the latter that I'm interested in here. Price comes into this with the best form of the lot. Winning back-to-back Autumn Series wins and with ease too, hitting averages of over 100 in every match pretty match. The only other I like in the bottom half is Joe Cullen. Cullen is another who on some pretty decent form. Making a final of an Autumn Series and beating Price in one of those events. He would play Price quite early on and although I fancy Price to win the event, I think it could be a close one if Cullen turns up on the stage.

I want a player in the top half to take on MVG but the only one I think is worth giving a chance is Ratajski. He made a final yesterday in the final Autumn Series and hit a 99 average when losing to Price. He is more than capable of getting through the half.

4pts E/W G.Price to win World Series Of Darts 7/1 paddypower [2 places, 1/2]
1pt E/W K.Ratajski to win World Series Of Darts 33/1 Paddypower 33/1 paddypower [2 places, 1/2]
1pt E/W J.Cullen to win World Series Of Darts 100/1 willhill [2 places, 1/2]

I'm going to take Sherrock to beat Smith tonight. Fallon has shown enough times that she is quite consistent infront of a crowd and Smith just didn't do enough at the Autumn Series for me. He went out in round 1 4 out of the 5 events. 3 times he lost to Bunting and the other Evans. He won one match and then went out in Round 2 to Clayton, who scored a mammoth 112 average. If you look at his averages in the first 3 events though it was 85.85, 79.63 & 81.27. He had a good match against Clayton which he lost but that was 102.28 and then in the final event he went out again in Round 1 to Bunting with a 91.18 average.

Sherrocks last 2 matches she managed an 87.71 & 87.36 average but at the Worlds, where she had a crowd behind her she managed a 90/91 average in every match. I think if Jeff isn't up for this match then it's there for the taking.

4pts F.Sherrock to beat J.Smith 2/1 betfred
1pt accy - Labanauskas, Sherrock, Durrant & Whitlock 12/1 willhill

same old outcome. Sherrock 5-1 up and loses 6-5. I'm kind of glad that Whitlock lost in the final match as that accy losing to Sherrocks bottle really would have annoyed me even more. Good to see Ratajski go through atleast. 

tonight i like Ratajski to beat Smith. Smith has had so many issues with his doubling that it's firmly planted in his head. He hits such big averages that are mostly over 100 but the doubling always lets him down. Ratajski looked really good lastnight and beat a Suljovic that was hitting a 110 average in the first few legs.

5pts K.Ratajski to beat M.Smith evens paddypower

One winner away from hitting the 20/1. nevertheless its money back with Paddy on that and the 4 fold wins for +2.5pts

There isn't a whole lot of value in this afternoons matches and i'll just take a paddy boosted 4-fold once more. Aspinall looks a threat to Price and would be the main worry but the others look a good chance

4pts Wright, Price, Durrant & Smith 11\2 paddypower

The semi-finals of this event are tonight and also the final. You would have to think that the winner of Wright Vs Price would win this event but you never know. If either player doesn't turn up then James Wade is the person who will punish missed doubles. I think Wade beats Cross tonight. Cross isn't the player that he was for those World Championships and you can see the confidence is not nowhere near the same high standard. I'm hoping for a Wade Vs Price final.

5pts J.Wade to beat R.Cross evens boosted paddypower

On 9/17/2020 at 2:10 PM, Fader said:

More darts tomorrow and broadcasted on ITV. The World Series of Darts. This was won by MVG last year, beating Danny Noppert in the finals. He's been drawn in the top half and when you look around in that half there isn't too much for him to be worried about. In the bottom half we have Peter Wright and Gerwyn Price.

It's the latter that I'm interested in here. Price comes into this with the best form of the lot. Winning back-to-back Autumn Series wins and with ease too, hitting averages of over 100 in every match pretty match. The only other I like in the bottom half is Joe Cullen. Cullen is another who on some pretty decent form. Making a final of an Autumn Series and beating Price in one of those events. He would play Price quite early on and although I fancy Price to win the event, I think it could be a close one if Cullen turns up on the stage.

I want a player in the top half to take on MVG but the only one I think is worth giving a chance is Ratajski. He made a final yesterday in the final Autumn Series and hit a 99 average when losing to Price. He is more than capable of getting through the half.

4pts E/W G.Price to win World Series Of Darts 7/1 paddypower [2 places, 1/2]
1pt E/W K.Ratajski to win World Series Of Darts 33/1 Paddypower 33/1 paddypower [2 places, 1/2]
1pt E/W J.Cullen to win World Series Of Darts 100/1 willhill [2 places, 1/2]

A much needed 42pt winner as Price wins the event.

World Series tips +25.5pts
Darts 2020 -1pt