** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

HR's NFL Selections (TD scorers)

harry_rag

No joy with either of those two, tonight's selections are as follows.

Indianapolis @ LAs Vegas: 2 points each on Jacobs at 11/10 with Hills and Taylor at 5/4 with Sky Bet

Houston @ Chicago: 1 point on Watson at 14/5 with 888

NY Jets @ Seattle: 1 point on Perriman at 3/1 with 888

New Orleans @ Philadelphia: 1 point on Murray at 19/5 with 888

LA Chargers @ Las Vegas: 1 point on Guyton at 7/2 with Hills.

Williams was on my radar at 3/1 but is questionable and looks unlikely to "suit up", Guyton may benefit from that and go off at a shorter price. May as well chuck some loose change/free bets at the brace at 25/1 (same firm) and first TD at 20s or better.

One game tomorrow and there's a decent enough looking bet for me.

Minnesota @ New Orleans: 1 point on Murray at 13/5 with 888 (fine at 5/2 without a boost)

Jared Cook is a maybe for me, would like 2/1 or more but only seen 15/8 best. (Oddschecker only showing Dalvin Cook due to their usual issues with 2 or more players having the same surname. Either that or they believe the old maxim about too many Cooks! I've prodded them on Twitter to see if they can fix it.)

Kamara likely to be a sell for me with TD minutes quoted at over 30.

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Jared Cook is a maybe for me, would like 2/1 or more but only seen 15/8 best. (Oddschecker only showing Dalvin Cook due to their usual issues with 2 or more players having the same surname. Either that or they believe the old maxim about too many Cooks! I've prodded them on Twitter to see if they can fix it.)

Kamara likely to be a sell for me with TD minutes quoted at over 30.

PP have obligingly pushed Jared Cook out to 21/10 so he's now a 1 point bet.

I've sold Kamara's TD minutes at 33 with SPIN.

Laptop off and metaphorical Christmas jumper on!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:27 AM, harry_rag said:

2 from 5 this week for a profit of 1.45 points. 

Finish the regular season with 40 winners from 140 bets, 157.5 points returns 145.23 for a 12.27 point loss and an ROI of -7.79%.

2 out of 2 last night but only 1 from 9 in the previous 2 weeks so the overall total now looks like this.

43 winners from 151 bets, 168.5 points returns 153.98 for a 14.52 point loss and an ROI of 9.43%.

• 2 weeks later...

No joy with the final bet of the season in the Superbowl so the final figures are as follows.

43 winners from 152 bets, 169.5 points returns 153.98 for a 15.52 point loss and an ROI of -9.15%.

Enjoyed the challenge, disappointed with the result but learnt quite a bit along with way. Will no doubt have another tilt at it next season.