** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

HR's NFL Selections (TD scorers)

harry_rag

This week's 6:00 selections.

NY Giants @ Washington: 1 point each on Shepard at 14/5 and Slayton 11/4 with 888

Houston @ Jacksonville: 1 point on Watson at 5/2 Skybet

Denver @ Atlanta: 1 point on Lindsay at 4/1 PP

Carolina @ Kansas: 2 points on McCaffrey at 11/10 PP

Baltimore @ Indianapolis: 1 point on Wilkins at 10/3 Skybet and 1 on Hines at 4/1 PP

Minnesota @ Chicago: 2 points on Thielen at 6/4 with 888 and 1 on Patterson at 16/5 with PP

Stats say Patterson should be avoided so this is a bet that will probably look like a mug bet on settlement but, in the event of it winning, will look like a shrewd call!

Ultimately my gut tells me to back it. It's a reasonably standout price that the spreads (my port of call for finding potential value) say is a bit too big. As I say, the guy's stats are off putting but if I've understood the expert notes correctly, this is a match-up where he has a chance to shine.

A nice end to the week with 3 out of 3 (both of the above obliged and the sell of Cook posted elsewhere yielded the maximum profit of 36 x stake).

That makes it 5 from 11 for the week. 15 points return 21.4 for a profit of 6.4 points.

Overall record is 23 winners from 78, 81.5 points returns 80.2 for a 1.3 point loss and an ROI of -1.6%

Whisper it but now within touching distance of getting out of the red! :eyes

LA Rams at Tampa Bay: 2 points on Ronald Jones II at 7/5 PP

Also, "off the books" as it were, couldn't resist the small stake allowed on their "Power Price" of Jones and Henderson both to score a TD at 7/1. Only comes to 7.2 at best odds and that involves a standout 2/1 Henderson with some obscure firm. Ignoring them it's 6.3.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:02 PM, harry_rag said:

With one game to go it's shaping up to be a poor week. Samuel and Parker the only winners from 11 selections, 14 points returning 7.6. Final update after any bets on the last game.

Another 2 points lost on Jones so 2 winners from 12 and 16 points returned 7.6 for a loss of 8.4.

Overall record is 25 winners from 90, 97.5 points returns 87.8 for a 9.7 point loss and an ROI of -9.95%

It's the hope that kills you, or at least keeps you tilting at windmills! 

One from 2 so far with Cooper obliging. These in the early games.

Carolina @ Minnesota: 1 point on Samuel at 13/5 with 888

Cleveland @ Jacksonville: 1 point each on Cole at 11/5 and Shenault at 11/4, both with PP

NY Giants @ Cincinnati: 1 point on Perine at 10/3 with Sky Bet

Tennessee @ Indianapolis: 2 points on Hines at 5/4 with Hills and 1 on Burton at 11/4 with Fred

7 points staked on 6 selections.

Not feeling like ploughing through every game today so I've just looked at the ones where both spread firms have priced up player TD minutes. (It's what I use as my guide to potential bets and more reliable when there are 2 sets of prices to compare.)

Cleveland @ Tennessee: 2 points on Hunt at 7/5 with 888 and 1 on Higgins at 17/4 with the same firm

LA Rams @ Arizona: 1 point on Edmonds at 4/1 with 888 and 1 on Akers at 5/2 with Lads