Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

Primeira Liga Predictions > Jul 24th - 26th


Recommended Posts

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Liga NOS

Porto have won their last 6 matches in Liga NOS.
Sporting are undefeated in 90% of their last 10 matches in Liga NOS.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Maritimo’s last 10 games in Liga NOS.
Porto have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 matches in Liga NOS.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sporting’s last 4 games in Liga NOS.

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 25.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-07-2020-20035

Link to post
Share on other sites

Benfica - Sporting   21.15h

At the end of the championship, this will be the main dish of the last day, in the “derby” with the greatest history in the city of Lisbon. Benfica seeks to maintain the good pace before the final of the Portuguese Cup, against a Sporting that needs to score, but that has been breaking the performance in terms of results and that has not convinced in terms of exhibition. Given the rise in form of the team that already knows that Jorge Jesus will be watching closely, we expect a game with a more or less clear upside on the part of the red team.

 

Benfica to win @1.84 (1xbet) confidence 3

Edited by buga00
Link to post
Share on other sites

Braga - Porto 21:15h

 

This will be a game where Braga will be under a lot of pressure, due to the obligation to add the three points, in order to still reach 3rd place, also having to wait for Sporting to lose in the Lisbon derby. The champion FC Porto with great shape moment of form and trying to maintain a good tone before the final of the Portuguese Cup, next weekend, against rival Benfica. Due to the difficulties in practicing good football that Braga revealed recently, allied to the fact that Conceição's team appears free of pressure and motivated, a game with some ascendant of the new national champions is expected

 

Porto draw no bet @1.94 (1xbet) confidence 3

Link to post
Share on other sites

from what I saw last rounds ....I like  today 

Belenenses 0.75 

what you think mate ? Your opinion ?

I thought this Vitoria Setubal is really very bad team .....but the problem they do or die today while Belenenses play for Nothing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moreirense vs Tondela

It's a random one to end our Primeira Liga season coverage on but the odds being offered in the Moreirense versus Tondela game that kicks off at 7:30pm BST on Sunday evening from the Parque Desportivo Comendador Joaquim de Almeida Freitas are just too good to ignore. There's nothing to play for the home side except pride but the away team know a point is needed to guarantee their safety.

Moreirense have had a satisfactory season with the club in 8th place heading into the last game. It's not quite the 6th placed finish Vitor Campelos's side managed last season but it's still not a bad campaign. Form has been inconsistent lately with the club only winning 2 of their last 8 league matches. The 6-1 hammering at the hands of recently crowned champions Porto in their last game could be a huge psychological blow. Their home form hasn't been too bad though with just 4 defeats coming from their 16 home matches played this season.

Tondela know that anything less than a draw in this game could jeopardise their top flight status in Portuguese football. Natxo Gonzalez has seen his team meet expectations so far and if they manage to stay up then it will simply be a case of mission accomplished. Two wins for Portimonense and Vitoria Setubal will see them both leapfrog Tondela and relegate the away side in this game. The club comes into this match lacking self belief and decent form too. It's now 5 losses from their last 7 league games and the nerves are starting to jangle.

I can see this game ending with a Moreirense home win. They'll be bitterly disappointed with their defeat to Porto in their last game and their manager will be expecting a reaction to see the club end their season on a positive note. Will that result send Tondela down? Well, I can certainly see Portimonense beating Aves in their game but will Vitoria Setubal have enough to get past Belenenses? I'm not sure they will. Either way, it'll be twitchy bum time for the fans of Tondela!

Moreirense to Win @ 3.10 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.70 with Unibet

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ameer13 said:

from what I saw last rounds ....I like  today 

Belenenses 0.75 

what you think mate ? Your opinion ?

I thought this Vitoria Setubal is really very bad team .....but the problem they do or die today while Belenenses play for Nothing

Belenenses already safe and stay on premiere league , i think Vitoria will try yo win the game and if they win they have chance to escape from relegation ,,,,,, On the other side Belenenses will play without pressure .....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Portimonense - Aves 19:30h

Thanks to winning to be able to dream about maintenance, Portimonense will receive here a team of Aves that is quite distorted from the one that was used in most games of this edition of Liga NOS. Aves coach will be forced to resort to several players from the Under-23 squad, similar to what he did against BenficaThis will be , an authoritarian and almost one-way game , because only if Portimonense wins will it be able to wait for what will happen in other fields, to know if it will be in the premiere ligue or return to the second division next season.

Portimonense win 1 st half @1.56  (1xbet) confidence 4

Portimonense  handicap -1 on  1 st half @2.26  (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1 goal on 1 st half @1.60  (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1,5 goals on 1 st half @2.43  (1xbet) confidence 3

Portimonense -1,5 goals @1.62   (1xbet) confidence 4

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Vitoria Setubal - Belenenses  19:30h

After making a point in the visit to Alvalade, Vitória de Setúbal needs "only" to win in this last round to be able to seal the maintenance in the premiere league of Portuguese football. In the face of Belenenses who will only be on the calendar, a match with great supremacy by the Setubal team is foreseen, above all in terms of strength and competitive attitude, which should start by making a difference. Therefore, it is expected that Vitória will achieve the much desired and needed triumph, with greater or lesser difficulty associated with it.

 

Vitoria Setubal to win @1.76 (1xbet) confidence 3

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ameer13 said:

Hi mate buga00

please try to use this for english translation

 

https://translate.google.com/

 

because what you are using now its completely wrong , trust me this one I gave you the best to translate 

because what you are writing its not clear at all , hard to understand it 

 

 

-

 

 

 

ok , but the important is the tip :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buga00 said:

Portimonense - Aves 19:30h

Thanks to winning to be able to dream about maintenance, Portimonense will receive here a team of Aves that is quite distorted from the one that was used in most games of this edition of Liga NOS. Aves coach will be forced to resort to several players from the Under-23 squad, similar to what he did against BenficaThis will be , an authoritarian and almost one-way game , because only if Portimonense wins will it be able to wait for what will happen in other fields, to know if it will be in the premiere ligue or return to the second division next season.

Portimonense win 1 st half @1.56  (1xbet) confidence 4     0-0

Portimonense  handicap -1 on  1 st half @2.26  (1xbet) confidence 4      0-0

over 1 goal on 1 st half @1.60  (1xbet) confidence 4       0-0

over 1,5 goals on 1 st half @2.43  (1xbet) confidence 3      0-0

Portimonense -1,5 goals @1.62   (1xbet) confidence 4   ✔️   2-0

simply sleeping at 1 st half , unbelieving ...

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buga00 said:


Vitoria Setubal - Belenenses  19:30h

After making a point in the visit to Alvalade, Vitória de Setúbal needs "only" to win in this last round to be able to seal the maintenance in the premiere league of Portuguese football. In the face of Belenenses who will only be on the calendar, a match with great supremacy by the Setubal team is foreseen, above all in terms of strength and competitive attitude, which should start by making a difference. Therefore, it is expected that Vitória will achieve the much desired and needed triumph, with greater or lesser difficulty associated with it.

 

Vitoria Setubal to win @1.76 (1xbet) confidence 3

✔️  2-0

Link to post
Share on other sites

buga00

===========

 

the tip important sure but important as well to explain what in your mind good :)

I like your league and your tips 

I normally dont watch or follow these leagues , doing this now only because my main leagues in break and soon will back :)

so thanks and Good luck mate in your future tips too :ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Moreirense vs Tondela

It's a random one to end our Primeira Liga season coverage on but the odds being offered in the Moreirense versus Tondela game that kicks off at 7:30pm BST on Sunday evening from the Parque Desportivo Comendador Joaquim de Almeida Freitas are just too good to ignore. There's nothing to play for the home side except pride but the away team know a point is needed to guarantee their safety.

Moreirense have had a satisfactory season with the club in 8th place heading into the last game. It's not quite the 6th placed finish Vitor Campelos's side managed last season but it's still not a bad campaign. Form has been inconsistent lately with the club only winning 2 of their last 8 league matches. The 6-1 hammering at the hands of recently crowned champions Porto in their last game could be a huge psychological blow. Their home form hasn't been too bad though with just 4 defeats coming from their 16 home matches played this season.

Tondela know that anything less than a draw in this game could jeopardise their top flight status in Portuguese football. Natxo Gonzalez has seen his team meet expectations so far and if they manage to stay up then it will simply be a case of mission accomplished. Two wins for Portimonense and Vitoria Setubal will see them both leapfrog Tondela and relegate the away side in this game. The club comes into this match lacking self belief and decent form too. It's now 5 losses from their last 7 league games and the nerves are starting to jangle.

I can see this game ending with a Moreirense home win. They'll be bitterly disappointed with their defeat to Porto in their last game and their manager will be expecting a reaction to see the club end their season on a positive note. Will that result send Tondela down? Well, I can certainly see Portimonense beating Aves in their game but will Vitoria Setubal have enough to get past Belenenses? I'm not sure they will. Either way, it'll be twitchy bum time for the fans of Tondela!

Moreirense to Win @ 3.10 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.70 with Unibet

 

Its like theory mate , 90% of the teams who need points , no matter what league they get at the end 

if you saw how Moreirense player did to give penelty for Tondela for no reason you will be laughing all day 

even its not penelty at all , Ref did not even go to VAR to look , but cant blame them because this is how it work in 90% of all leagues 

even today damn Arsenal almost 3-3 last minute !!  same Villa , same Everton .......all same shite last round when other teams need points more 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.