** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Daily Naps Competition - Latest Information

Hello everyone

As you will be aware by now the BHA have suspended all racing in the UK which leaves us with very few options.

I have noticed that Happy Valley in Hong Kong, Meydan in Dubai and some South African tracks are still going ahead behind closed doors.(Greyville tomorrow for example)

We will allow any meetings that have a price attached and the full cards are in the Racing Post or on the ATR site.

Hopefully we can get to the end of the month in some fashion and then review the situation.

**The number of bets required this month has been reduced to 12, most of us have surpassed that figure anyway.

BH

:ok

Apparently the Irish Racing Authorities are meeting tomorrow to review the first few 'behind closed doors meetings' and take stock

Hopefully they will decide to continue behind closed doors ..... at least then we would have racing a few days a week. 

There's meetings scheduled Friday, Saturday, Sunday (2 meetings including the start of the turf Flat season at Naas) and then on 5 days in the following week

I'll keep the comp going as long as people post so we are now on to America.

I'll accept bets on any US races as long as we get an industry SP in the Racing Post.

Gulfstream Park are racing 5 days a week along with Tampa Bay Downs.

**SP bets only in the United States**

I just cant rely on the historical odds.

Review situation at the end of the month