** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Gibraltor Open

Fader

This event got started a few days ago and early on the matches were very much amateur level. Now the bigger players have joined and the fact that sport all over the world is coming to a grind there are a few matches playing. I do wonder if like everything else this will be cancelled half way through or not and so I'll create this thread and take a look at the matches and we'll see what's avaliable and what's going to happen

Hossein Vafaei to beat Kurt Maflin at 1.88 with Unibet

I'm going with the knowledge of Kurt not being one of the most prolific scorers when it comes to low number of frames to be played. If it had been a longer match I think Kurt had been big favourite but the shorter format makes it more even. Ofcourse Kurt is more capable than Hossein but in a short match in Gibraltar I like the chance of Hossein to get past Kurt by the  score 4-3 most likely.

Edit: Sorry my bad I didn't see on Unibet that Hossein already had past Kurt by walkover.

Edited by four-leaf

Billy Joe Castle to beat Sam Craigie at 2.75 with Unibet

Taking the bigger risk instead with Billy Joe whom I think played quite well in the Shoot-out and he could take another scalp in Gibraltor. Also he's got the upperhand in this matchup since he's up 2-0 and he acctually beat Sam by 4-0 last season in Gibraltar. Very attractive price on B.J. and it's taken, thank you Unibet or I hope to say so in the end.

I'm going to take Figueirdo to beat Selt. Selt is bang out of form right now, losing to the likes of Andy Lee. Figueirdo has come on bounds in the last year and has every chance here but I'll take the nice price really on Fig running it to a deciding leg at the very least

2.5pts I.Figueirdo (+1.5 frames) to beat M.Selt 11/10 betvictor