** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Dec 13th - 16th

Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor

Alanyaspor

Doubtful: Papiss Cissé (12/9 f, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Juanfran (6/0 d), Lokman Gör (0/0 d)

Suspended: Welinton (13/0 d)

Antalyaspor

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Bahadır Öztürk (11/0 d), Harun Kavaklıdere (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Alanispor may have beaten Galatia 1-0 in the last game, but it was excellent in yet another match where it dominated but fell to a fabulous Mussler. The Greek community in the Turkish league (Tzavelas, Siopis, Bakassetas) has a good momentum and has scored three wins in its last four home games. The visitors have a 1-1-3 score in the last five games overall and they are not terrified either by their form or their quality. "Alanya" Will Not Get Hard on Three Point
ALANYASPOR vs ANTALYASPOR AS @@ ALANYASPOR, odds 1.60

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Konyaspor

The weekly Turkish Super Lig preview for the Monday game is Istanbul Basaksehir vs Konyaspor which kicks off at 5pm GMT today at the Fatih Terim Stadium. Apologies for this going out later than usual. My internet has been an absolute... well, I don't need to use blasphemous language on here but we've all been there. Anyway, let's crack on with the analysis.

Istanbul Basaksehir are slightly behind the pace of surprise league leaders Sivasspor in the table with 26 points from their 14 games played. This has left Okan Buruk's men in 4th place and 7 points off the title pace. They come into this game knowing they have strong results behind them at home with just 1 loss on home turf in the league this season. That single home loss was also one of two defeats that they started the season with. Since that second game, it's been an undefeated run of 12 league games. A spell of form that's included four clean sheets.

Konyaspor are not doing quite as well this season. Manager Aykut Kocaman has seen his team fall to 14th in the table and lie just 2 points above the relegation zone. Results have been atrocious lately for the struggling side. It's now 8 matches in all competitions without a win. Granted, there's been some tricky games in that run but the Turkish Cup 4th Round defeat to Eyupsor was an example of how their campaign is going.

In my mind, there is no doubt that Istanbul Basaksehir should win this game. I'm going to put some faith in their defence to keep a clean sheet and I think their improvement in home results recently based on the ELO ratings suggests that they're beginning to build momentum? Is this the continuing phase of an Istanbul Basaksehir title push? They've got a long way to go but they're a team certainly worth backing here!

Istanbul Basaksehir to Win to Nil @ 2.40 with BetVictor

Istanbul Basaksehir HT/FT @ 2.45 with Coral

@black_baar, what do you think mate?

Due to increasing workload on me, I am not able to follow Turkish Lig matches closely these days. No doubt, Basaksehir is clear favorites, but Aykut Kocaman's Konyaspor is always capable of making things ugly with 10 men defensive approach. To be honest, Basaksehir to win to nil is better choise than HT/FT.

Meanwhile, I think Trabzonspor will win against Denizlispor fairly easily as well. Over goals options are also on the cards. Good luck!