NZ Vs ENG Test Series

Fader

A 2-match test series that starts tonight.

We're in New Zealand for this and history tells us that when it comes to series matches in New Zealand, England tend to underperform. Also quite a few new faces in this test for England edges me towards New Zealand for this. The likes of Boult, Southee and co are always going to trouble England and despite them having Archer avaliable, i'm going to back NZ for the series win.

I'll take gamble them winning it 2-0. This isn't an event I'm willing to take big stakes on and so getting a price of 9/2 on this looks the way to go.  I'll also take a punt on NZ top batsman, as that market looks quite open.

2pts N.Zealand to beat England 2-0 9/2 bet365
1pt BJ Watling top NZ Series batsman 12/1 coral

The 2nd and final test gets underway tonight. There is some reports of rain and I must admit the draw looks likely. Nevertheless, I would probably still favour New Zealand and if it wasn't for the fact I already have a bet on 2-0, I would probably be getting stuck in again.

Kane Williamson tends to do well here and NZ in general do well here. Unbeaten in last 6 and 5 of those won. I fancy Kane to go well. However, 4/1 on him making a century looks pants to me and so I'll be taking a MOTM bets and a little outsider at 20/1.

1pt C.Woakes top england batsman 33/1 william hill
1pt BJ Watling Man Of The Match 20/1 betfair
1pt Stokes top England batsman / Williamson top NZ batsman 20/1 paddypower

On 11/19/2019 at 2:14 PM, Fader said:

A 2-match test series that starts tonight.

We're in New Zealand for this and history tells us that when it comes to series matches in New Zealand, England tend to underperform. Also quite a few new faces in this test for England edges me towards New Zealand for this. The likes of Boult, Southee and co are always going to trouble England and despite them having Archer avaliable, i'm going to back NZ for the series win.

I'll take gamble them winning it 2-0. This isn't an event I'm willing to take big stakes on and so getting a price of 9/2 on this looks the way to go.  I'll also take a punt on NZ top batsman, as that market looks quite open.

2pts N.Zealand to beat England 2-0 9/2 bet365
1pt BJ Watling top NZ Series batsman 12/1 coral

yeah, no real suprise on the draw for the 2nd test. Shame the 2-0 didn't come in. The 12/1 comes in though. Watling easily the top batsman for New Zealand without the need for a third innings.