** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Nov 5th - 10th

league1ratings.jpg

scotsratings.jpg

Here is a reduced set of fixtures in this section. It's the FA Cup 1st Round this week so head over to our cup predictions thread to post your thoughts on those games. I'll do my best to get a preview or two up for these games but with the FA Cup action coming up I might not have the time. Tell us what bets you're backing for these games. :ok 

Edinburgh v Elgin.

With Edinburgh landing last weeks max bet, I think it could pay to side with them again this week. Elgin are on a decent run of form against sides lower down the table but Edinburgh usually take care of any team outside the top 3. Even money at home looks a cracking bet to me.

Edinburgh @ 2.00 (Hills) - 2 pts.

St Johnstone v Hibs.

After the long overdue sacking of manager Paul Heckingbottom during the week, the odds on the away win could now be quite generous here. A couple of the backroom staff are taking the team today and if they set up the same as Heckingbottom did then I won't be touching it. If there's changes to the formation and line up then I'll assess it and get back on here with my thoughts after the teams have been announced, around 2pm.

Montrose v Forfar.

A look at the form book tells you all you need to know about this game. Montrose have won 5 in a row, Forfar have lost 5 in a row. Has to be a home win. It can't be so straightforward, can it?

Montrose @ 1.88 (Hills) - 1 pt.

Edited by allyhibs

St Johnstone v Hibs.

On paper it's an improved set up from Hibs, a few underperformers have dropped out, looks a much better balance in the midfield, creativity and finally we have 2 up front, good options and a bit of pace on the bench. Feeling quietly confident Hibs can get a result now. Nice odds too.

Hibernian @ 3.10 - 1 pt.