Breeders Cup Friday

Still not got the hang of things here yet and was looking for the thread to do with the BC,so apologies if on the wrong part of the Forum.I had posted my 2 European fancies but one is a non runner and the default selection now replaced it.A difficult track for European runners but hopefully the two horses chosen can overcome difficult circumstances,the upside is they would be shorter if US trained,the 3rd of my fancies is.

2012 hrs A'Ali has a poor draw but ridden by Dettori,he knows the track and can overcome this.

2052 hrs Sure this horse is a big improver,Structor.

2212 hrs Albigna,could win this easily though nothing is easy here,given a strong pace,and there should be,she could be far too good late on.

11 hours ago, Rolemat said:

Still not got the hang of things here yet and was looking for the thread to do with the BC,so apologies if on the wrong part of the Forum.

No probs mate, normal UK racing tips go in the Racing Chat thread for that day but things like Breeders Cup can have their own thread like this.

Good luck:ok