** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

volyn lutsk vs karpaty Lviv... Will Hill

pigsmightfly80

hi guys

did anyone bet on this game with william hill? sat 8 june?

this game was abandoned, but William hill are cheating their customers by not voiding markets that havent been established. they have voided Volyn win and draw - pre match, but as  stands tonight over 200 markets incorrectly settled. most people wouldnt have noticed this match was abandoned as it was abandoned in 97th minute due to crowd trouble. and will hill rules state in such all bets will be void unless market has been. established ie half time 1st goal etc...

if you bet on this game check your settled bets, and if not void, get on the phone. i have lodged a complaint to gambling commission about this and various other bending if the rule book over last few months. frankly will hills attitude to this is disgusting

15 hours ago, pigsmightfly80 said:

if you bet on this game check your settled bets, and if not void, get on the phone. i have lodged a complaint to gambling commission about this and various other bending if the rule book over last few months. frankly will hills attitude to this is disgusting

Out of interest, what is their attitude to this, i.e. what was their explanation when you queried it with them? Also, assuming you've not got bets in "over 200 markets", what market(s) have you bet in that have been treated incorrectly?