** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stuck in the SBK queue!

LABetting

• 2 weeks later...

Got through the queue. Quite like the interface and is a bit different to SKYBET, Bet365 etc.. Although it's still in beta and they seem to be making changes and adding features. Only made a few small bets so no other feedback to report.

But I did find out that after you join the queue if you just email: [email protected] with SKIP THE QUEUE in the subject line that you can avoid the whole waiting to get access thing. Hopefully someone might find that useful!

Just installed the app and I'm about 1145th in the queue to access it! :unsure

Maybe it's my age but I don't find having to queue for an app fun, funky or tantalising, just effing irritating (in a Victor Meldrew kind of way). Are you sure about that "skip the queue" business?

Must admit I'm yet to try Smarkets. Main point of interest for me would be if they have some sort of guaranteed "no limiting" policy so not really sure what they'll be like in that respect.

5 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Just installed the app and I'm about 1145th in the queue to access it! :unsure

Maybe it's my age but I don't find having to queue for an app fun, funky or tantalising, just effing irritating (in a Victor Meldrew kind of way). Are you sure about that "skip the queue" business?

Must admit I'm yet to try Smarkets. Main point of interest for me would be if they have some sort of guaranteed "no limiting" policy so not really sure what they'll be like in that respect.

Couldn't agree with you more! Being told to wait to spend money with any company is completely irritating. Whether that makes us both Victor Meldrew types I don't know! 

I'm not sure if it will become my goto betting app yet. But give it a try. They have a nice price comparison so I can toggle between Bet365 and them for the best price. I doubt that's their intention!

I waited to go through the queue which took a few weeks. But my mate found a post on facebook about the skip the queue email and got in within a day. It is the same email address as on the bottom of their customer emails so it is a legitimate address. Be interested to know how you get on? 

Best of luck!

Edited by LABetting

• 2 weeks later...