Bet analysis tool

Hi, 

Is there a tool or an app that anyone here uses to see how their bets are performing? Since we use multiple platforms to do our bets and there are multiple sports and markets we bet on. I wanted to know if there is any tool that anyone over here uses to see which market they predict well or which sport they predict well? 

KR

19 hours ago, Ocerradus said:

Hi, 

Is there a tool or an app that anyone here uses to see how their bets are performing? Since we use multiple platforms to do our bets and there are multiple sports and markets we bet on. I wanted to know if there is any tool that anyone over here uses to see which market they predict well or which sport they predict well? 

KR

I have to concur with @harry_rag  :ok

The problem with using software to extract stats is that you hope it's gathering correct data. In my time with the Punters Lounge development team, I can tell you there's tons of things that can go wrong.

Keep it in a spreadsheet, double check your data input and you'll build a monster analysis tool. ;) 

Yes, it is quite a lot of work but if you want to know what you win on and what you lose on (and who you lose/win with) then I don't know of a better way. What I do now is take a screenshot of all my bets as I place them (virtually all are on phone or tablet) and then update the spreadsheet 2 or 3 times a week. That's more practical that sticking every bet in a spreadsheet as you place them.

In terms of past bets, I've found if you log in to your accounts on a laptop or desktop it's possible to access your results for however far you want to go back (up to the maximum of 6 or 12 months usually) and copy/paste them into a spreadsheet for analysis (though the format will vary wildly from firm to firm).

Keeping records is great. How else does one get to know that one is on a losing run of 35 bets (as I was recently)? :spank

Edited by harry_rag