$30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments

GaF

Just had this email through from Berfair....... So how can we start to both apologise and thank you for your support after the downtime from a fortnight ago? How does $30,000 in added bonuses sound? These bonus prizes will manifest themselves in two tournaments this week. The first tournament will be EXCLUSIVE to those of you who played and hence were probably affected over the period when the problems arose and receipt of this email immediately qualifies you to enter. For this event, Betfair Poker will be putting up TWO packages for the Caribbean Poker Classic in November. Each package is worth $10,000!!! The Details:

arrow.gifFriday 29th July @ 20:30 BST
arrow.gifTWO CPC packages added on!
arrow.gifBuy-in is just $1 (no fee) - Remaining money will be distributed amongst the final table as per normal pay out structure
arrow.gifTournament will be found in the Private MTT section of the lobby
arrow.gifWe will send you the password by email on the morning of the event so that there is less chance of the password leaking out. So be sure to check your email on the 29th. There are only 1000 places available so you will have to act quick.
The second event will be a $10,000 added bonus tournament open to all Betfair players. With a buy-in of just $5 (no fee) and the field open to 1500 entrants - Betfair Poker will be literally adding 100% extra to the prize pool. The tournament will be held on Saturday 30th at 17:00 BST to complete a weekend of compensatory poker bliss! This tournament will be in the lobby from this evening and it's sure to fill up - so register early! These tournaments are a token of our commitment to our players and we will continue to host great value tournaments long into the future. Once again I would like to apologise for the disruption to the poker room that you may have encountered and I am pleased to say that the stability of the site appears to be back to the high level that we expect for our customers.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments Just to add (for those of you too lazy to read the whole message!!!) - registration for the $10,000 added ($5 + 0) tourney is open NOW and places are limited to 1500 - so I'd recommend registering sooner rather than later if you're interested......

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments

Just to add (for those of you too lazy to read the whole message!!!) - registration for the $10' date='000 added ($5 + 0) tourney is open NOW and places are limited to 1500 - so I'd recommend registering sooner rather than later if you're interested......[/quote']Cheers for that mate :ok I hadn't bothered to read the email properly either:lol Registered now :ok

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments Unfortunately, Betfair have chosen to go Head to Head with the PL League Game;) ......but I know some of you are talented enough to play 2 games at once;) or untalented enough to be knocked out by 8:30;) There are over 200 in already (password only sent an hour and a half ago)- limited to 1000 places - so get in quick if you're interested Your password for the CPC bonus tournament tonight is SUNNY As a reminder the Details for tonight are:

arrow.gif[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss]Friday 29th July @ 8:30pm BST
arrow.gif[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss]TWO CPC packages added on!
arrow.gif[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss]Buy-in is just $1 (no fee) - Remaining money will be distributed amongst the final table as per normal pay out structure
arrow.gif[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss]Tournament will be found in the Private MTT section of the lobb

Re: $30000 Betfair Compensation Tournaments I'm in too. Currently on about 6k chips and in 148th place so could be going better. Haven't had anything close to a playable hand for half an hour at least. I'm getting bored and can't be bothered to play for much longer unless I have a chance of getting to the final table, so it's all-in time soon :tongue2 :hope. Just been dealt As7s but decided that i'd wait for something better, flop was 3 spades :wall