** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Pokerstars Account

ian309

Just out of interest, has anyone else had their stars account frozen in the past ? I've since had emails demanding that I send them copies of photo ID and proof of address. I am aware that this kind of thing does occur from time to time, but they refuse to tell me what it is that has happened to result in my account being frozen and the request for ID.

I'm not actually 100% convinced that the emails originate from pokerstars. I've sent an online enquiry via the PS 'support' page but had nothing back so far. Annoying. 

Personally only had it once before. I think at the time I had been on the same table as a user they were investigating for possible collusion/bot activities. So I could only assume they were assessing whether anyone else was involved. 

It all cleared ok after ID was sent and I think I even received a slight refund from the alledged bot's alledged fraudulent winnings. 

Share your caution in ensuring you only talk to the official support team and double-check the address before sending anything.

Have you tried logging into your account ? , if so what then happened ?

I recently had withdrawal blocked till sent ID verification even though I used my usual method of withdrawals that been using for 5+ years but was no issues and pretty efficient. 

If I ever have any concerns just contact through official site and they will sort it out. 

When I try to log into my account it just says, "Your account has been frozen. Please contact [email protected] for more info.

Think I'm getting to the bottom of it now. I have two sons who both play on stars and who have both left home. At Xmas they both came home and the eldest used the youngest's macbook to log into stars. Now pokerstars have got it into their head that all three accounts are operated by myself so that I might fraudulently enter the same tourney as three different people. Seriously...?!

From my experience, I can only sing praises about the Poker Stars support. Not the company as such but their Support Department. 

If you're unsure, you can always contact them via another contact method/email address/phone, in order to double check the information they provided you with.

On 3.01.2019 at 7:19 PM, Bart(UK) said:

It all cleared after ID was sent and I think I even received a slight refund from the alledged bot's alledged fraudulent winnings. 

The same happened to me. You had probably played Spin n Go's with a bunch of colluding players.