2020 Finish continued

waggy

2 hours ago, waggy said:

1934 result: Canberra lost 31-34.  Lost £580

Profit to date £943.79

What a awful result. 25-6 up at halftime and then capitulation. A quick response needed I think.

No idea regarding this pick but seems to be the way for you at the minute. You do really well slowly building with low stakes on good odds then all gets thrown away on a big stake at small odds :wall

Every now and again I see what I think is a certainty Gooner and it will be easy money but of course it isn't. 

Hope I can quickly recover the losses. But every cloud has a silver lining and I got my second Pfizer jab yesterday which is good news. 

5 minutes ago, waggy said:

Every now and again I see what I think is a certainty Gooner and it will be easy money but of course it isn't. 

Hope I can quickly recover the losses. But every cloud has a silver lining and I got my second Pfizer jab yesterday which is good news. 

I see Peterborough are 3-0 up so that is something back at least! 

Good to hear regarding your jab, hoping to have my first one by mid-April :hope 

13 minutes ago, waggy said:

recover from loss but also hope you recover from any side effects of the jab too. I'm not allowed to take Pfizer due to my allergies. I took Astrazenaca but still, I had to take antihistamine before it. The nurse also prepared epipen and adrenaline in case I had a reaction. Hope you're all well @waggy @JdsGooner90. Hope the first jab goes well in April as well. 

After yesterday's bet l am taking nothing for granted Gooner, even though they are 3-0 up. 

My first jab gave me no problems at all and the second one only caused a stiff arm so I have been quite lucky. Quite a lot of care you have to take Vikki but it's good the NHS has taken such good care of you. Not long to wait for yours Gooner! Hope it goes well for you.

34 minutes ago, waggy said:

1940.   Nuno Borges (v Zdenek Kolar, Oeiras Tennis 10.00am)

£140 @4/7   -  £150 @8/15

Attention Borges is an ITF player. Will he have the level against an experienced player like Kolar? 
I don't think so.

Good luck