2020 Finish continued

waggy

1 hour ago, waggy said:

Thanks Gooner! I've managed to keep the stakes in check up to now and it seems to be working. 

1763.  £60 Ronnie O'Sullivan @4/9 (v Ding Junhui, Masters Snooker 13.00)

I like this bet ? . Big chance of victory for Ronnie , after yesterday’s loss of Robertson and Selby 

I did promise to manage the bank a bit better Gooner lol. Just think how much I would have won if the old Waggy was still here. But the losing streak will come around one day and then I'll be glad the stakes are a bit lower. The odd ' big one' is always on the menu, but more rarely. 

1 hour ago, waggy said:

I did promise to manage the bank a bit better Gooner lol. Just think how much I would have won if the old Waggy was still here. But the losing streak will come around one day and then I'll be glad the stakes are a bit lower. The odd ' big one' is always on the menu, but more rarely. 

definitely, waggy! Well done! Keep it up! Gradually and steadily, it'll definitely be worth it! 

Luckily I had gone to bed by the time this had started so I didn't have to keep tabs on it. I was surprised how close this was as Bryan was way down in the rankings. No worries about Lashley though as he finished last I think. 

11 hours ago, waggy said:

1774. £140 Melbourne Stars @4/7 (v Melbourne Renegades)

Australian Big Bash Cricket 08.15

I really like this bet . 

151 runs to win! Very nice end of inning for Melbourne stars. 

Zampa & Hatcher ??

Edited by Heisenberg68