All Freeroll Players Please Read = Important!

Sir Puntalot

Re: All Freeroll Players Please Read = Important! Sorry - no I'm not sure I do agree...... The AccountName/ScreenName is what you use to logon with. The "Username" (I've called it that - so don't get too worked up with the label) is what other players see you called - I'd have called this a Screenname, but for me at least, it is different to my "AccountName/ScreenName" that I log on with. One I see at the logon screen, whilst the other one is what I see when I'm sat at a table (and in the heading bar at the main lobby) - I have given you the "Username" (i.e. the one seen by other players at the table) - NOT what Partypoker call my "AccountName/ScreenName"......... :wall :wall

Re: All Freeroll Players Please Read = Important!

Sorry - no I'm not sure I do agree...... The AccountName/ScreenName is what you use to logon with. The "Username" (I've called it that - so don't get too worked up with the label) is what other players see you called - I'd have called this a Screenname, but for me at least, it is different to my "AccountName/ScreenName" that I log on with. One I see at the logon screen, whilst the other one is what I see when I'm sat at a table (and in the heading bar at the main lobby) - I have given you the "Username" (i.e. the one seen by other players at the table) - NOT what Partypoker call my "AccountName/ScreenName"......... banghead.gifbanghead.gif
Bugger now you've got me confusedcry.gif I've sent the name that everyone sees when i'm playing on the tableunsure.gif , as gotafancy says that is different from the accountname i use to log in ......... sounds like It may be the other one that you need from me.unsure.gif maybe......... don't know ................. my head hurts cry.gif If that is what you need then let me know, but please don't post it on the forum, as while i don't mind my screen name being posted (all that will happen is that people may take the piss out of me if they see me playing badlylaugh4.gif ) I don't really want my account login displayed on a public forum loon.gif

Re: All Freeroll Players Please Read = Important! Cheers Paul...

I don't really want my account login displayed on a public forum loon.gif
I have to agree with this - I'm happy to provide you privately with the AccountName/ScreenName, but don't really want to put it on the forum.... You say either is ok, so for the moment I'll leave you with the "username" - i.e. the name that everyone sees - if you do want the other one (privately) - (that seems to be the preference for PartyPoker from what you say) - I'm sure you'll let us all know (I imagine you have the "username" from most people......)

I don't really want my account login displayed on a public forum loon.gif
I understand your point, but people still need your password and this thing takes enough organising without messing about anymore, so with PP I have no choice. If people want to risk not being in the freeroll because of this, that's no problem, I don't want any sob stories after though. ;)

Ive checked on pp just now and my account name is the same as my screen name (name I have at the table) Im not sure if others maybe have this set differently
When you are setting up the account you choose an account name(the name you log in with), then you choose the screen name (name you see at the table) If you want to you could make them the same, but I always make them different ..... its a small extra security precaution. As I said Paul I have no problem providing you with my account name if you need it in addition to my screen name, I'd just prefer it if you didn't post the confirmation of my username on the forum :ok